Diet inspiration

Old July 5th 03, 11:33 PM
Christina Peterson

Default Diet inspiration

Remember that a bathing suit that shows skin past the suit itself (the waist
cut-outs) might look like it's too small for you -- unless you are
outrageously tiny.

Tina

"BeckiBead" wrote in message
OK, I started Atkins tonight. The other night Ron ran his hand across my

waist
and then asked me when I was going to start my diet? Don't get mad at him.

needed a kick in the ass. I am terrified of the caffeine/sugar withdrawal
headache and I hate eating all that meat (I may just live on eggs and

salad).
However, I like what the diet is supposed to do to your body in terms of
regulating the sugar/insulin. Ron's doctor put him on it because his
triglyceride level was high, and he has felt great and lost 30 lbs in

about 6
weeks. He hasn't looked this good in years. (Ron is the ex-boyfriend who

broke up with right after Mom died but basically still ****). So, I

started it
tonight. I have wanted off the caffeine and sugar for a while, just

scared to
go without it (keeps me awake at work, etc) and, hell, I like being high

on
sugar and caffeine. Ron says he sleeps better now and lots of other

things (he
looks really hot). He really is a poster boy for this stupid diet, LOL.

Here is my inspiration. I want to be able to buy one of these bathing

suits
(and wear it, I hope) by the end of the summer. The very last day of

August
would be OK with me. I have never looked like this in my entire life so

it
would be somewhat of a miracle.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=15 7
71&rd=1

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the

crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Old July 6th 03, 12:43 AM
Laurie

unless you are
outrageously tiny.

And that's not me.....hey, Tina...welcome back.....

The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of the
Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The Obivious and
The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne
Old July 6th 03, 02:28 AM
BeckiBead

tina -- very good point, and THANKS for coming back here!!!!!!

Old July 6th 03, 10:20 AM
KathyNV

It's good to be home.

Tina