AD - new website

Old February 10th 04, 10:49 PM
Beadseeker

Default AD - new website

Hi, everyone.
My website is up - I still have to add the ordering page, but the rest is up.
Take a look and tell me your reactions. I didn't include any fancy music,
jumping icons, etc. because I think that my work should speak for itself.
Thanks for looking. I feel so blessed that this is completed.
Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com
Old February 10th 04, 11:07 PM
Pam

I think it's nice and clean and easy to get around. The only thing I would
suggest is that maybe you could find a way to have a little less white (or
blue) space on the home page - I think you could fit it all in so that you
wouldn't have to scroll (as much) to read the text. Other than that it
looks great!
--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - hand crafted jewelry and bead art

Old February 10th 04, 11:12 PM
roxan

Patti,
I love the way your site is set up. Very clear and easy to find your work. I
hate sites I have search everywhere to find the pictures.
Roxan

Old February 10th 04, 11:57 PM
Marisa Exter

Patti,

I like the format of it.

They layout of the Dichronic Glass page is clear and easy to use.. the
thumbnails are enough to get an idea of the pieces, and the zoom-in pages are
good.

However, on the Gallery and Semi Precious Stones pages, I think the thumbnails
are too small to be attractive. I think you should make them bigger, and
perhaps zoom in on the focal stone or something in them as well since they are
really too small to see the whole piece. Of course the per-item pages should
show at least one picture of the entire piece.

marisa2

Old February 11th 04, 02:35 AM
Beads1947

Thanks everyone for your comments.
Marisa,
I agree, I'll get my webmaster right on your suggestions (I LOVE saying that)
Patti
Old February 19th 04, 08:01 AM
Kalera Stratton

I really like the design... it's very clear and straightforward, and
I'll tell ya, I do most of my shopping online (I'd do ALL of it online
if I could!) and all the bells and whistles you see on a lot of sites do
nothing to encourage me to shop; they just distract me from my goal. I
love the simplicity of yours, and the fact that I can go DIRECTLY to the
meat!

I would only add that I don't think the scanner does your work anything
close to justice, and if a digital camera can be squeezed into your
budget somehow, you would really benefit from it.

-Kalera

Beadseeker wrote:

Hi, everyone.
My website is up - I still have to add the ordering page, but the rest is up.
Take a look and tell me your reactions. I didn't include any fancy music,
jumping icons, etc. because I think that my work should speak for itself.
Thanks for looking. I feel so blessed that this is completed.
Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

AD: New lampwork auctions AND new beads on my website! Kalera Stratton Beads 14 January 31st 04 09:38 PM
AD: New auctions, website update, homebuying news! Kalera Stratton Beads 14 October 14th 03 06:51 PM
New Website DRAGONSWIRE Beads 0 October 14th 03 01:45 AM
First-Time Selling on Ebay, New Website angela Beads 7 October 6th 03 02:20 AM
Sort of OT, ad kinda - update on website, including Bead Notes Kandice Seeber Beads 25 July 17th 03 01:09 AM