S.E.X and sad news

Old January 14th 04, 08:09 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default S.E.X and sad news

I drove up to my LNS this AM, in the -10 cold! Why did I leave my cozy home,
because my LNS, Stitched with Love, is closing and I didn't want to come
home from my trip to find her gone already.

So I came home with I love Hockey (Kulik Kreations), Sea Shells (Lady Bug
Lane) and Bloom! (La-D- Da) and most of the threads I need. And some buttons
that I will find good homes for!

I will really miss her.

Cheryl

Old January 15th 04, 02:15 AM
Gillian Murray

Snuggle, sweetie..........always a good excuse. If you have small dogs
(dachsies) , they would be happy to hop in with you!!
Gill
"stitcher" wrote in message

Now you have my sympathy. (having to leave the heat down)
Throw a nice thick wool blanket in the dryer and warm it up. Warm
blanket and a nice hot cup of good old fashioned cocoa. should make
things more pleasant.
Cheers,
ruby
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:17:14 GMT, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

You're right! I'm cold and have to leave the heat down 'cause the tank is
low and the oil truck won't be here in the AM!
Cheryl

On 1/14/04 5:08 PM, in article

,
"stitcher" wrote:

Sissy!
LOL!
it is -30 on my (sun) deck at the moment.
ruby

Old January 15th 04, 03:10 AM
Rhea

I know what you mean. In the last ten years, I have witnessed 2 closings of
cross stitch shops which were my closest at 40 miles. Now my LNS is 85 miles.
Thank goodness for the internet or my stash would be quite small.

Subject: S.E.X and sad news

Old January 15th 04, 03:28 AM
Jenn Liace

wrote:

Why did I leave my cozy home,
because my LNS, Stitched with Love, is closing and I didn't want to come
home from my trip to find her gone already.

She's closing already???????? And I never got to get up there and
visit!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jenn L.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Simply Sensational January Calendar (Mill Hill)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old January 15th 04, 04:12 AM
Evelyn M

Sorry to hear about your LNS. Hope you stay warm. I went to the Pheasant
Lane Mall with my family this evening just to eat at the food court and walk
around a little. It seemed much emptier then usual. I guess the cold is
keeping people home. I don't know if I've ever been in -30 deg cold like
Ruby has though! -Evelyn

nk.net...

Old January 15th 04, 12:03 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Only after he warmed up after work!
Cheryl

On 1/14/04 9:15 PM, in article
t, "Gillian Murray"

Old January 15th 04, 12:06 PM
Cheryl Isaak

I so wanted her to make it - it was close enough to make it there and back
while DD was in school and still have time to browse and gossip.

Cheryl