XS patterns for swap or sale

Old February 6th 04, 06:13 PM
Ruthie

Default XS patterns for swap or sale

XS patterns for swap or sale

****do NOT use the reply key!!!***… unmunge the addy in my sig!

Scans are available.

FAITHWURKS “CHRISTMAS TREE – O” pattern for ornament and fob. FW35.
Tiny. 25 cents.

VALENTINE PILLOW KITS. These are kits to cross stitch upon a small
heart-shaped pillow (provided). The pattern is of a teddy bear with a
heart-shaped balloon, with the caption, “Love is in the air.” From
Pixie Dust Too’s “pillow of the month” club. I have two of these, $6 apiece.

CURTIS BOEHRINGER patterns: “Noah” from the Noah’s Ark series;
The Little Stitching Angel “I (heart) stitching”;
Antique Teddies “I (heart) You” and
Antique Teddies “March” in which an intrepid bear is tangled in his
kite’s string. Really cute.
I have two apiece of these. 50 cents. No scan.

PRAIRIE SCHOOLER 2001 SANTA. I have two. 50 cents.

INSPIRATIONS book 1, from Forever In My Heart. Two simple patterns for
“Begin to weave, andf God will provide the thread,” and “Thy word is a
lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my pain.” $1.50

THE SOCIAL GREEK. A bunch of designs for the Delta Gamma sorority. 25 cents.

SEASON OF THANKS from X-APPEAL. By Abby Middleton. Two cute fall-themed
designs: a nice verse on “count your blessings,” and a pumpkin with
“Blessings of the season.” Quite nice. $1.50

TWINKLE from Lavender Wings. Cute star design with “Twinkle all the
way.” The star is wearing a winter cap. 75 cents.

HEARTSTRINGS SEASONS OF THE HEART. I have two of these. There are twelve
hearts in a set, one for each month. The packages have been opened, but
all 12 patterns are there. If there were treasures, they’re gone; but
the Mill Hill numbers are listed. Nice patterns. $7 per set.

MY TREE WAS PURR-FECT by Sweetheart Company, with 3 buttons. Pretty darn
cute, simple pattern. $2.

SOPHIE SPRINGFIELD by Calico Crossroads. Cue little springtime angel. $1.00

JUST A LITTLE FLAKEY by DKJ originals. Calls for 4 buttons (3 snowflakes
and a snowman), not included They *may* still be available from Just
Another Button Company. The pattern does *not* contain substitute
stitching. 25 cents.

E-mail me for scans. DO NOT HIT REPLY!! But unmunge my sig.

I’m LOOKING FOR:
Margaret & Margaret patterns 6, 8, 10a, 13, 21, 22, 38, 44, 46, and 50
through 58.

Almost anything from Textile Heritage, especially spectacle cases and
sachets, especially Victorian Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Irises,
Lilac Time, and Ancient Thistles. The patterns are what I really want,
but I sure won’t turn down a kit.

Patterns for, or with, the following flowers & herbs: Iris, rosemary,
azalea, rhododendron, trillium, columbine, lavender, peonies, but NOT
roses!

Beginner projects in silk floss, & materials for same!

If you have none of the above, I’ll settle for floss (preferably DMC),
or actual money!

Thanks,

Ruthie in Colorado
alowan atty earthlink dotty net

Old February 19th 04, 10:49 PM
Ruthie

XS patterns for swap or sale

****do NOT use the reply key!!!***… unmunge the addy in my sig!

Scans are available in my Webshots album:
http://community.webshots.com/user/alowans