scheduled for reconstruction

Old November 15th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
pami

Default scheduled for reconstruction

I have scheduled it for November 28th and will spend the night. I know I'll
be more than sore but that's my price for a new boob. This is the first of
4 surgeries. This is just the expander going in. Alan is prepared to know
I will be miserable so we're stocking up on the booze...just kidding!! I was
going to wait until after the holidays but some depression from not having
my breast has settled in and I just want to move forward and look wonderful
by the Spring of 07. Hopefully, I will have more hair by then as well!!
My hair right now looks like a man's haircut. I plan on growing it all out
one length with no layers or bangs
Pami

Old November 15th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Prayers for the first successful surgery (and more to come) as you regain control of your life and
your body. Treat yourself and DH to a special bottle of champagne... you've earned it!

Kate in MI

Old November 15th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Go Pam!

BTW - the new hairstyle sound cool! I am about to have my
below-waist length hair cut nearly that short. I loved
having really short hair!

Here's to 2007 and new styles!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

Old November 15th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

Pami,

2007 will be your year! Will be thinking good thoughts for you.

--
Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\
Old November 15th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"pami" wrote:

I have scheduled it for November 28th and will spend the night. I know I'll
be more than sore but that's my price for a new boob. This is the first of
4 surgeries. This is just the expander going in. Alan is prepared to know
I will be miserable so we're stocking up on the booze...just kidding!! I was
going to wait until after the holidays but some depression from not having
my breast has settled in and I just want to move forward and look wonderful
by the Spring of 07. Hopefully, I will have more hair by then as well!!
My hair right now looks like a man's haircut. I plan on growing it all out
one length with no layers or bangs
Pami

Good for you, Pami, and best of luck with the surgery and your new
hairdo. As for the booze, go ahead -- the holidays are starting. G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old November 15th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I'm glad you are moving forward Pami. I mentioned to you about
a friend having the tranflap (or is it tramflap?)reconstruction.
It turned out to be a really traumatic surgery. She has been
through a lot and she is a trooper but this hit her a lot worse
than she expected. She said she wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
In a year she might feel different but I don't think so.
Glad you are going the route you are.
Hugs, Taria

Old November 15th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Hi Cheryl and Pami
Last thursday I had my already short hair trimmed. By the time it was
done, my hair is now 2 1/2" on top, graduating down to 1" long on sides
and back. It is still in shock but the curl is fighting its way out.

Everyone but Dh liked it. I like it, but I think about another inch
will be fine.

Ginger in CA
loving this short hair!