super saver burgundy fleck needed, Please.

Old August 5th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default super saver burgundy fleck needed, Please.

YarnWright wrote:
On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:36:24 -0500, SpikeDriver spun a fine yarn

From: SpikeDriver
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Subject: super saver burgundy fleck needed, Please.
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:36:24 -0500

Wooly wrote:
On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 01:41:54 -0500, SpikeDriver
spewed forth :

Friends,

I need to purchase 6 skeins Super Saver BURGUNDY FLECK 4376.

I need 42 ounces.

Plenty of Supersaver on the shelves around here, but none of that
color number.

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

Thank you so much Wooly.

What dear friends we have in this group, all of you.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Dennis,
I looked today in Nashville, as NAVY had a VA appt. with oncology.
(BTW, remission 'stands!!!')
Sorry I couldn't locate it!
Hugs,
Noreen

Thank you Noreen.

Dennis
Old August 5th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Dennis wrote:

The Other Kim wrote:
Dennis, I'll check around in my travels today to see if it's out
here.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

"SpikeDriver" wrote in message
Friends,

I need to purchase 6 skeins Super Saver BURGUNDY FLECK 4376.

I need 42 ounces.

Please!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Thanks a ton Kim!!

Unfortunately, all the places I checked didn't have that color. The
only fleck I found was Aran, which I decided would make a lovely new
throw for my son.

And the stash continues to grow g

I'll check a couple more places tomorrow.

Old August 5th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

The Other Kim wrote:
Dennis wrote:

The Other Kim wrote:
Dennis, I'll check around in my travels today to see if it's out
here.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

"SpikeDriver" wrote in message
Friends,

I need to purchase 6 skeins Super Saver BURGUNDY FLECK 4376.

I need 42 ounces.

Please!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Thanks a ton Kim!!

Unfortunately, all the places I checked didn't have that color. The
only fleck I found was Aran, which I decided would make a lovely new
throw for my son.

And the stash continues to grow g

I'll check a couple more places tomorrow.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

I really do thank you Kim.

Dennis

Old August 5th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee

Stella Fenley wrote:
http://www.yarns-and.com/RedHeart/RHsupsaver.htm

There's a burgundy, but not burgundy fleck there....

sue

Old August 6th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

The Other Kim wrote:
Dennis, I'll check around in my travels today to see if it's out here.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

"SpikeDriver" wrote in message
Friends,

I need to purchase 6 skeins Super Saver BURGUNDY FLECK 4376.

I need 42 ounces.

Please!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Thanks a ton Kim!!

Dennis

Thank you Stella

Dennis
Old August 6th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Janise

Dennis,
I checked at 2 local Walmarts and 1 Joann's, but nothing there. I'll
keep looking, but let us know how you did on Ebay.

Janise