not-so-evil enabling: free patterns (5)!!

Old May 3rd 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default not-so-evil enabling: free patterns (5)!!

KonaBay has 5 FREE knitting patterns:

http://www.konabay.com/freeknitpatterns.html

No affilliation, just sharing. I actually LIKE the easy/beginner lace
cardigan, but don't tell any of the other yarn goddesses, snort!

Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0618-0, 05/02/2006
Tested: 5/2/2006 11:37:11 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2006

Old May 3rd 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default not-so-evil enabling: free patterns (5)!!-DENNIS

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
YarnWright wrote:
KonaBay has 5 FREE knitting patterns:

http://www.konabay.com/freeknitpatterns.html

No affilliation, just sharing. I actually LIKE the easy/beginner lace
cardigan, but don't tell any of the other yarn goddesses, snort!

Noreen

Thanks Noreen!
---

You're welcome, Dennis!
I've posted another link today, with MORE free patterns!
Hugs,
Noreen
(here it is also, in case you somehow miss that post:
http://www.ramwools.com/index.cfm?pageID=33 )

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0618-0, 05/02/2006
Tested: 5/3/2006 11:26:16 AM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2006

Old May 3rd 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
KonaBay has 5 FREE knitting patterns:

http://www.konabay.com/freeknitpatterns.html

No affilliation, just sharing. I actually LIKE the easy/beginner lace
cardigan, but don't tell any of the other yarn goddesses, snort!

Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Hi Noreen

I like that cardigan, too! I'm trying to convince myself to try
lace....

Michelle

Old May 3rd 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Eastern Edge" wrote in message
oups.com...

YarnWright wrote:
KonaBay has 5 FREE knitting patterns:

http://www.konabay.com/freeknitpatterns.html

No affilliation, just sharing. I actually LIKE the easy/beginner lace
cardigan, but don't tell any of the other yarn goddesses, snort!

Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Hi Noreen

I like that cardigan, too! I'm trying to convince myself to try
lace....

Michelle

Hi Michelle!
Set a date to start it. I'll start the same day, and I'll walk you through
it!
Howzat 4 enabling???
Hugs,
Noreen

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0618-1, 05/03/2006
Tested: 5/3/2006 2:35:24 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2006

Old May 4th 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default lace: not-so-evil enabling: free patterns (5)!!

In article .com,
Eastern Edge wrote:
YarnWright wrote:
KonaBay has 5 FREE knitting patterns:

http://www.konabay.com/freeknitpatterns.html

No affilliation, just sharing. I actually LIKE the easy/beginner lace
cardigan, but don't tell any of the other yarn goddesses, snort!

I like that cardigan, too! I'm trying to convince myself to try
lace....

If you are interested in lace knitting, there is a free online
symposium this week at
http://knittingbeyondthehebrides.org

There are articles and .pdfs that you can print,
about all kinds of lace knitting!

=Tamar
Old May 4th 06, 11:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
KonaBay has 5 FREE knitting patterns:

http://www.konabay.com/freeknitpatterns.html

No affilliation, just sharing. I actually LIKE the easy/beginner lace
cardigan, but don't tell any of the other yarn goddesses, snort!

Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Hi Noreen

I like that cardigan, too! I'm trying to convince myself to try
lace....

Michelle

Hi Michelle!
Set a date to start it. I'll start the same day, and I'll walk you through
it!
Howzat 4 enabling???
Hugs,
Noreen

Sure!!! The yarn they used, I looked it up....having trouble finding a
substitute; can't afford mohair!

Could you contact me offlist?

Michelle

---

Old May 4th 06, 11:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Richard Eney wrote:
In article .com,
Eastern Edge wrote:
YarnWright wrote:
KonaBay has 5 FREE knitting patterns:

http://www.konabay.com/freeknitpatterns.html

No affilliation, just sharing. I actually LIKE the easy/beginner lace
cardigan, but don't tell any of the other yarn goddesses, snort!

I like that cardigan, too! I'm trying to convince myself to try
lace....

If you are interested in lace knitting, there is a free online
symposium this week at
http://knittingbeyondthehebrides.org

There are articles and .pdfs that you can print,
about all kinds of lace knitting!

=Tamar

Thanks! I'll look that up!

Michelle

Old May 4th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
[...]

Just DID, Michelle!
Noreen

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0618-1, 05/03/2006
Tested: 5/4/2006 8:51:19 AM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2006

Two NEW FREE PMP 4 zipped patterns added !! [email protected] Needlework 0 October 11th 05 02:12 PM
Get as many free crochet patterns as you like. Sophia Stavropoulou Yarn 0 August 23rd 05 02:31 PM
Free X-Stitch Patterns TOM Needlework 1 February 6th 05 03:30 PM
Victorian & Twenties patterns to knit and crochet. Free to download. salmonberry Yarn 0 August 17th 04 11:53 PM
Free Right Angle Weave patterns? Jenna Beads 5 November 3rd 03 09:33 PM