Number of Posts

Old August 19th 03, 11:07 PM
Joan Robertson

Default Number of Posts

I have only gotten 5 new postings in 3 days!!! What is wrong?
Joanie

Old August 19th 03, 11:15 PM
Joan Erickson

Joan Robertson wrote:

I have only gotten 5 new postings in 3 days!!! What is wrong?

I was wondering the same thing, only I was gone for a week and had only
659! Usually it was around 1200-1300 when I've been gone that long.
From reading the posts I did get, maybe it was a combination of the
blackout in the eastern U.S. and the worm that's been going around.

--
The Joan in ND

See my first-ever design he
http://www.HeritageShoppe.com/heritage/temp/joan1.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)