Who posted...

Old February 24th 11, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Default Who posted...

the photo of a baby quilt recently that had bright colors, nine patches in
the center of each block, and the colors in each block formed an arrow? I
wanted to keep it, or re--create it on EQ, but I can't find it. I've been
reading the newsgroup on two different computers, and I'm at a loss as to
where it was. Please help....I loved it!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old February 24th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

Alice in PA wrote:
the photo of a baby quilt recently that had bright colors, nine patches
in the center of each block, and the colors in each block formed an
arrow? I wanted to keep it, or re--create it on EQ, but I can't find
it. I've been reading the newsgroup on two different computers, and I'm
at a loss as to where it was. Please help....I loved it!

That was Taria.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/desertquilter/

--
Mary O'Neill
Customer Service Rep

Old February 24th 11, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

It was Taria on 1/31/11; subject " finished quilt photos" she wrote:

I uploaded a few photos to my flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/desertquilter/

Baby quilt at the top and about halfway down a
wallhanging and tree skirt. (can't remember if I
showed you guys the skirt or not)

Enjoy, it is nice to finish things up.
Taria, fighting the bug dd shared with me. : (

Old February 24th 11, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

"Alice in PA" wrote in message
the photo of a baby quilt recently that had bright colors, nine patches in
the center of each block, and the colors in each block formed an arrow? I
wanted to keep it, or re--create it on EQ, but I can't find it. I've been
reading the newsgroup on two different computers, and I'm at a loss as to
where it was. Please help....I loved it!

Could you possibly mean this post: http://tinyurl.com/46zfl5v . I found it
using google groups, but it is still in the list in rctq. The title of the
thread is "finished quilt photos", and the author is Taria.

Brian Christiansen

Old February 25th 11, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

"Alice in PA" wrote:

the photo of a baby quilt recently that had bright colors, nine patches in
the center of each block, and the colors in each block formed an arrow? I
wanted to keep it, or re--create it on EQ, but I can't find it. I've been
reading the newsgroup on two different computers, and I'm at a loss as to
where it was. Please help....I loved it!

That pattern is Cross Roads to Jericho. Here is a pattern for it:
http://www.bbqg.org/Images/2010-11%2...sToJericho.pdf

Here is one I made from excahnged blocks:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/illini81/1580065369/

Fun to see the patterns which can emerge.
Mary
Old February 25th 11, 02:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

"Mary in Rock Island IL" wrote in message
"Alice in PA" wrote:

the photo of a baby quilt recently that had bright colors, nine patches in
the center of each block, and the colors in each block formed an arrow? I
wanted to keep it, or re--create it on EQ, but I can't find it. I've been
reading the newsgroup on two different computers, and I'm at a loss as to
where it was. Please help....I loved it!

That pattern is Cross Roads to Jericho. Here is a pattern for it:
http://www.bbqg.org/Images/2010-11%2...sToJericho.pdf

Here is one I made from excahnged blocks:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/illini81/1580065369/

Fun to see the patterns which can emerge.
Mary

Indeed! I love it. So much depends on what colors you put where! Mine's
now in EQ -- thanks for the idea!

--
Kay Ahr in Reno/Sparks Nevada USA

Old March 7th 11, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kimberley Graham

The block is Crossroads to Jericho. It's a nine-patch on point with
triangles framing it. I have it in EQ6 if you would like me to send you a
picture.

-- Kimberley Graham
THE WORD IN PATCHWORK
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Have we posted this yet? KJ Quilting 19 April 16th 09 11:24 PM
It's been posted before but... Carol In WI Yarn 3 October 20th 06 10:36 PM
Has anyone posted this link yet? Kalera Beads 17 December 15th 05 04:35 PM
Pics Posted Tricia Quilting 9 December 8th 05 02:35 PM
Pics posted Janise Ross Yarn 14 October 12th 03 01:37 AM