Flea Market/Craft Booth day

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 5th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Flea Market/Craft Booth day

Hi all.
hope you are well, (Gem ,wishing your pain away) I remember a few years
ago my dd had 4 back teeth pulled in one day. and still ate
cheeseburgers that week.pain and all.

Today I took my old singer machine to the F.Market and... Sold it!!!
I thought my bfriend would be mad, it was the one he gave me , but when
I gave him the money I got for it He said "cool"!!
I sold another baby crocheted sweater set today, thats 3 in 3 weeks,
time to make more.!!
sold some dishes and a few other small(flea/yard sale stuff)items.

So I'm doing a good day happy dance (((00))) thats my big butt dancing!!!!!
Going off to watch Suze Orman so I can know what to do with all the big
money I made (ha-ha). little money, but I have a lot of fun doing it.
My little dream store is making my yarn stash smaller,and my closet more
room. Yeahhh!.
Thanks,
Jenny

Flea Market Find SunnyQuilt Quilting 20 December 28th 04 10:11 PM
Flea market find Shirley Shone Beads 6 June 5th 04 03:37 AM
American Jewelry Design Council Booth at JCK (fwd) Dr. E. Aspler (Hanuman) Jewelry 0 June 2nd 04 04:12 PM
Orchid Booth at JCK Ganoksin Jewelry 0 June 2nd 04 05:11 AM
sunday flea market finds Llaurie Yarn 2 April 26th 04 02:45 PM