AD: 99 Cent auctions on JustBeads!

Old November 14th 04, 10:26 PM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD: 99 Cent auctions on JustBeads!

Hi Beady Buddies,
Hey, I didn't want my JustBeads customers to feel left out, so I also posted
some 99 cent auctions at JustBeads!

New Jade Carved Leaves #644
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=785033491
Glass Bead Mix #646
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=785033646
Hinged Earring Findings w/Loop (44) #645
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=785033822
Southwest Shades Charms & Links + Bonus #643
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=785033971
Hematite Heart Pendants & Gem Ovals #642
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=785034118

And here are two nice gemstone kits, starting a little higher, but well
worth it:
Bronze Pearl & Spessartine Combo #634
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=785034410
Peach Agate Carved Leaf Combo #638
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=785034769

WHOO HOO!!! I'm within 5 feedbacks of having 1000 on JustBeads!!! Will you
be the winning bidder who helps me reach my goal?

Thanks for looking and bidding!

Karleen Page
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770