diamond beads

Old November 24th 04, 12:24 AM
Kevin

Default diamond beads

I need diamond beads for a project.
Any supplier names and addresses are greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Old November 24th 04, 01:24 AM
grenner

Check UGems, they have a store on Ebay. They are very spendy for what you
get.

Greg
om...

Old June 12th 13, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On Wednesday, November 24, 2004 5:54:45 AM UTC+5:30, Kevin wrote:
I need diamond beads for a project.
Any supplier names and addresses are greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Diamond Beads are available in a plethora of colors, shapes, sizes and varieties at Beacab. We stock diamond beads in cube, rough, tube, faceted, drum and drop and briolette shapes. Colors range from black, brown, white, yellow, blue and other fancy colors. We also have rough diamonds and diamond slices for all your jewelry designing needs. Our diamond beads are meticulously matched, graded and are available in sizes ranging from 1.7mm to 2.5mm going up to large sizes like 6.90mm to 7.9mm. We have graduated as well as homogenous sized beads to suit every need and every pocket.