A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Craft related newsgroups » Marketplace
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 5th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

Yes, I know what year it is . But I just found this brand new 2005
Easy Counted Cross Stitch Pattern a Day Calendar in my craft supplies.
It must have been a duplicate gift, as I never opened it but I know I
had another one on display last year. It's made by Accord
Publishing. I love it, got the 2006 one too (that one's NOT available).


You would just have to pay US postage, or you could pick it up, I live
in the SW suburbs of Chicago.

E-mail me if you want it.

Ads
  #2  
Old August 5th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

TTT

wrote:
Yes, I know what year it is . But I just found this brand new 2005
Easy Counted Cross Stitch Pattern a Day Calendar in my craft supplies.
It must have been a duplicate gift, as I never opened it but I know I
had another one on display last year. It's made by Accord
Publishing. I love it, got the 2006 one too (that one's NOT available).


You would just have to pay US postage, or you could pick it up, I live
in the SW suburbs of Chicago.

E-mail me if you want it.


  #3  
Old August 6th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

Even if it is an old calendar, it's still got 365 cross stitch
patterns!

wrote:
TTT

wrote:
Yes, I know what year it is . But I just found this brand new 2005
Easy Counted Cross Stitch Pattern a Day Calendar in my craft supplies.
It must have been a duplicate gift, as I never opened it but I know I
had another one on display last year. It's made by Accord
Publishing. I love it, got the 2006 one too (that one's NOT available).


You would just have to pay US postage, or you could pick it up, I live
in the SW suburbs of Chicago.

E-mail me if you want it.


  #4  
Old August 12th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

TTT
wrote:
Even if it is an old calendar, it's still got 365 cross stitch
patterns!

wrote:
TTT

wrote:
Yes, I know what year it is . But I just found this brand new 2005
Easy Counted Cross Stitch Pattern a Day Calendar in my craft supplies.
It must have been a duplicate gift, as I never opened it but I know I
had another one on display last year. It's made by Accord
Publishing. I love it, got the 2006 one too (that one's NOT available).


You would just have to pay US postage, or you could pick it up, I live
in the SW suburbs of Chicago.

E-mail me if you want it.


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
July Special - FREE Playscale US Flag w/EVERY Order! OneSixthDepot Doll Houses 0 June 30th 06 09:36 PM
[ADVERT] ANTIQUE JEWELRY RINGS, garage sales Jewelry 139 Rings collection, 6 Engagement rings collection, 15 ONE STONE rings collection vvcd Jewelry 0 December 13th 05 03:50 AM
List of Free Patterns Lucille Yarn 4 August 22nd 05 12:41 PM
Huge Update on the Links List (is this OT? AD?) Kandice Seeber Beads 9 February 7th 04 09:41 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 CraftBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.