Needlepoint

Old April 12th 17, 10:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Needlepoint

I am new to needlepoint after years of patchwork, and bits of cross stitch, embroidery etc. I am completely hooked I have only done 2 pieces that have been framed and am now working on " The Madonna ". I haven't enough courage to try the charts yet, but have quite a few printed (?) canvases in my stash. I would like to use some cross stitch charts but am frightened they would end up disappointing after all the work ?
My nearest NP shop is 300 kms away, and is very limited so I generally shop online. I live on a farm in West Australia.
Old April 12th 17, 11:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 02:26:21 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I am new to needlepoint after years of patchwork, and bits of cross stitch, embroidery etc. I am completely hooked I have only done 2 pieces that have been framed and am now working on " The Madonna ". I haven't enough courage to try the charts yet, but have quite a few printed (?) canvases in my stash. I would like to use some cross stitch charts but am frightened they would end up disappointing after all the work ?
My nearest NP shop is 300 kms away, and is very limited so I generally shop online. I live on a farm in West Australia.

hi there - i am in nova scotia but have rels in aus. and nz
currently have had hand surgery, hence weird typing.

back in the day i used some cross stitch ideas in my needlepoint, it
works.

i don't live in an isolated area but it has been many years since we
had a needlework shop so you are not alone.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Needlepoint lewmew Needlework 17 March 6th 08 11:08 AM
Needlepoint [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 26th 07 02:48 PM
Needlepoint Rug Suzanne Needlework 7 May 4th 04 12:51 PM
Needlepoint and me... Pirjo Ilvesvuori Needlework 3 January 22nd 04 09:55 AM
needlepoint in KC [email protected] Needlework 6 October 25th 03 12:55 AM