AD: Hello. I just finished a large lisiting on Ebay.

Old December 26th 03, 07:36 PM
Harry

Default AD: Hello. I just finished a large lisiting on Ebay.

Straight from the tumbler to Ebay.
I just listed a large listing of MANY Paua Shell Shapes in
all different packages and lots. If you ever wanted to know
what it is or if you want more.. now is the time.
If anyone would want to buy them now.. please let
me know and I will make up a special pacjage for you. Just
let me know how many pieces you would like and I will scan them
and list them, OR you can just pay through PayPal and I will send them
to you. If you choose the later, it will save me a lot of money. lol
Thank you.
Here's the link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Harry the Paua Shell nut! I love Paua!

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html
My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Old December 27th 03, 12:39 AM
Harry

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:36:05 GMT, Harry wrote:

Straight from the tumbler to Ebay.
I just listed a large listing of MANY Paua Shell Shapes in
all different packages and lots. If you ever wanted to know
what it is or if you want more.. now is the time.
If anyone would want to buy them now.. please let
me know and I will make up a special pacjage for you. Just
let me know how many pieces you would like and I will scan them
and list them, OR you can just pay through PayPal and I will send them
to you. If you choose the later, it will save me a lot of money. lol
Thank you.
Here's the link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Harry the Paua Shell nut! I love Paua!

I placed a SPECIAL item just a few minutes ago on my Ebay auction.
Would love to hear comments.
Harry

Old December 27th 03, 02:21 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
Harry wrote:

I placed a SPECIAL item just a few minutes ago on my Ebay auction.
Would love to hear comments.
Harry

Very pretty!

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.beadwife.com
auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe
Old December 27th 03, 02:25 AM
Harry

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 18:21:26 -0800, Kalera Stratton wrote:

In article ,
Harry wrote:

I placed a SPECIAL item just a few minutes ago on my Ebay auction.
Would love to hear comments.
Harry

Very pretty!

Thank you! I was scared to open this message. lol

Old December 27th 03, 07:07 AM
Shirley Shone

I like it very much but it is no good me to bidding on it since you do
not ship out of USA.

Also it is difficult for people from UK to make payments to USA. Since
I use my DH's CC he does not do pay pal so I cannot use that method. We
cannot send money orders apart from telegraph money orders. The last
time I enquired there was a whacking charge of 17.50 GBP to pay for the
privilege, that was before the amount we wanted to send plus other fees.

I do not have an American bank account to send a cheque and to get one
from the bank involves a huge fee.

That is why I am the Queen of the Swaps.

Shirley

I placed a SPECIAL item just a few minutes ago on my Ebay auction.
Would love to hear comments.
Harry

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html
My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=harry
b41&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

--
Shirley Shone

Old December 27th 03, 01:33 PM
Harry

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 07:07:17 +0000, Shirley Shone wrote:

I like it very much but it is no good me to bidding on it since you do
not ship out of USA.

Also it is difficult for people from UK to make payments to USA. Since
I use my DH's CC he does not do pay pal so I cannot use that method. We
cannot send money orders apart from telegraph money orders. The last
time I enquired there was a whacking charge of 17.50 GBP to pay for the
privilege, that was before the amount we wanted to send plus other fees.

I do not have an American bank account to send a cheque and to get one
from the bank involves a huge fee.

That is why I am the Queen of the Swaps.

Shirley

Would love to swap or trade. I sent you an email the other day.. did you get it?
Let me know and if you didn't send me one and we can chat about all this.

Old December 27th 03, 02:24 PM
Shirley Shone

I have emailed you to the address above, is this a valid address.
Also I left a message on your website.
Shirley

In article , Harry
writes

Old December 27th 03, 02:47 PM
Harry

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:24:27 +0000, Shirley Shone wrote:

I have emailed you to the address above, is this a valid address.
Also I left a message on your website.
Shirley

I just checked my website and sent you an email. I looked in my Yahoo account and didn't see anything
so I wrote you from my other email address. Yes... it's real. lol
I guess I need to put a email link on my webpage. Never thought to do it. Duh!
I never claimed to be intellegent. lol
Harry

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html
My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

OT- FINISHED that darn paper! Cheryl Beads 17 December 5th 03 04:34 AM
Finished Necklace Beadbimbo Beads 17 September 23rd 03 02:17 PM
Finished Cat Bracelet saucy Beads 7 August 26th 03 09:01 PM
Finished! Shirley Shone Beads 7 August 11th 03 06:56 PM
New finished piece & a couple of stringing questions rainbow Beads 0 July 6th 03 09:28 AM