bored and can't stitch to with the ADD TV watching

Old April 16th 11, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default bored and can't stitch to with the ADD TV watching

as DH and DS are switching hockey and baseball to an extant that I can't
concentrate....

so reading the "strange" news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

how many of us "need " this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra
Old April 16th 11, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 4/15/2011 8:28 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
as DH and DS are switching hockey and baseball to an extant that I can't
concentrate....

so reading the "strange" news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

how many of us "need " this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

Hate to tell you..but my TV is not on at all, until around 5pm, when JIm
comes down to wait for dinner.

Old April 16th 11, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/16/11 6:23 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 20:36:34 -0400, Gillian Murray
wrote:

On 4/15/2011 8:28 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
as DH and DS are switching hockey and baseball to an extant that I can't
concentrate....

so reading the "strange" news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

how many of us "need " this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

Hate to tell you..but my TV is not on at all, until around 5pm, when JIm
comes down to wait for dinner.

How much do I worry about wrinkled cleavage ? It never even
occurred to me and the thought of wearing a bra at night, not for me!

that's how I feel about it!

Old April 16th 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/15/11 8:36 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 4/15/2011 8:28 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
as DH and DS are switching hockey and baseball to an extant that I can't
concentrate....

so reading the "strange" news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

how many of us "need " this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

Hate to tell you..but my TV is not on at all, until around 5pm, when JIm
comes down to wait for dinner.

well, it's was 8:30 PM and I wouldn't have minded jumping between 2
shows, it as the 4th one that was the issue....

Old April 16th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote:

On 4/15/2011 8:28 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
as DH and DS are switching hockey and baseball to an extant that I
can't
concentrate....

so reading the "strange" news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

how many of us "need " this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra
Hate to tell you..but my TV is not on at all, until around 5pm, when JIm
comes down to wait for dinner.

How much do I worry about wrinkled cleavage ? It never even
occurred to me and the thought of wearing a bra at night, not for me!

that's how I feel about it!

C+

Me too! What's wrong with me I've never worried about wrinkled cleavage?
Oh yeah, I guess I should add that I've never seen a purple cow either.

Lucille

Old April 16th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Apr 15, 8:28*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
as DH and DS are switching hockey and baseball to an extant that I can't
concentrate....

so reading the "strange" news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

how many of us "need " this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

Sigh.....for years I had "no cleavage:

I wish I could have switched to baseball last night.

Nancy
Old April 16th 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 4/16/11 4:13 PM, in article
, "Nancy"
wrote:

On Apr 15, 8:28*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
as DH and DS are switching hockey and baseball to an extant that I can't
concentrate....

so reading the "strange" news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

how many of us "need " this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

Sigh.....for years I had "no cleavage:

I wish I could have switched to baseball last night.

Nancy

LOL - sighing along with you. At this point the too generous cleavage I
noticed is suddenly showing the "ut oh I'm getting older" signs of less
collagen in the skin. Oh well. That's life

Sorry, Nancy - but honestly - I've got Tampa in the pool. DH & I are part
of a private discussion group for the CAPS, which has been around for about
15 years, and has only limited a-holes. Hate public hockey discussion
boards, way too much flaming and stupid stuff. This one is hosted list,
which one of our friends runs - and is actually the way in which DH & I met
- before "meeting" IRL. Anyhow, one of the guys runs the Playoff Challenge
Cup every year, and most of the folks on the list enter. You have to select
per each match up the series winner, # games, leading scorer (either team).
Picks have to be in before the puck drops for game 1, round 1 for that
round. After that it's before the 1st game of any series. Last year I
actually won, which is hilarious as I don't spend a lot of time analyzing.
Evidently I also won a few years ago, so now they're waiting to see if I'll
do it again - which I sincerely doubt. But, in DC we really hate the Pens
for all the trash talk. We predicted that Orpik & Letaing would go as dirty
as possible, which seems to have happened a bit. Similarly last night we
knew that Avery would try to get some fights going, and thankfully no one on
the CAPS took the bait. Anyhow, I take a fair amount of lower seeds 'cause
after looking at the trends, etc - and whatever is in the air at the moment
that's how it turns out. It's an interesting series - we'll see who comes
out - Pens or Lightning. Personally, I'm happy either way 'cause I'm not a
big Pens hater having lived in Pgh, and really admiring Mario. OTOH - I do
have TBL in the pool.

Around here we gave our tix to the first 2 games to friends. So, DH is
crazy watching the game, and flipping to the other games whenever there's a
break. We're going to the next home game, if there is one - that'll surely
be fun.

Now I have to go clean some more (1st night of Passover is here on Monday) -
and then finish playing with taxes.

Don't be sad about switching to baseball - could be worse - you could be
here where the only winning team is hockey. When they're losing there is
only worse!

Ellice

Old April 17th 11, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Apr 16, 6:04*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:
On 4/16/11 4:13 PM, in article
, "Nancy"

wrote:
[...]

Actually I'm amazed the Pens managed to get this far. Every win is a
bonus since no one expects Crosby to play again this season. He still
hasn't had contact in practice yet.

Years ago (about the time of the first cup wins) there was a guy
at CMU who ran a Pens mailing list. This was before all the message
boards, etc. It was the only way folks outside of hockey areas (even
with the Kings
LA had little hockey coverage in the newspapers), could keep track of
the Pens. It was great and even had someone from Pens management
(can't
remember who now, he's gone) who participated.
We got Mario commemorative booklets and Beware the Penguins Bud Ice
signs from him. I think at some point someone in San Jose took over
the mailing list...until the Pens went into free fall.

Around here we gave our tix to the first 2 games to friends. *So, DH is
crazy watching the game, and flipping to the other games whenever there's a
break. *We're going to the next home game, if there is one - that'll surely
be fun.

Now I have to go clean some more (1st night of Passover is here on Monday) -
and then finish playing with taxes.

Don't be sad about switching to baseball - could be worse - you could be
here where the only winning team is hockey. *When they're losing there is
only worse!

Baseball is worse here. 18 straight losing seasons. They did win
last
night (only on radio here since the hockey is on the same cable
station as
baseball). Then they got blown out today. The question is will they
lose
over 100 games again.

Nancy
Old April 17th 11, 08:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

On Apr 15, 5:28*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
as DH and DS are switching hockey and baseball to an extant that I can't
concentrate....

so reading the "strange" news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

how many of us "need " this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110415/...s_wrinkles_bra

I sleep on my stomach.

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA
Old April 17th 11, 11:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sara

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:46:00 -0700 (PDT), Nancy
wrote:

Baseball is worse here. 18 straight losing seasons. They did win
last
night (only on radio here since the hockey is on the same cable
station as
baseball). Then they got blown out today. The question is will they
lose
over 100 games again.

I am with you Bucks and Nats fans in baseball misery. I think the
Mets will probably end up below the Nats in the cellar. If we have
more wins than the '62 team it will be a moral victory. And it's not
cute and we don't have a Marvelous Marv Throneberry. Bleah.

Sara