OT Prayers requested

Old January 20th 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default OT Prayers requested

Well group, I am into the 2nd month of the flu! It started Dec. 1, and yes
I had a flu shot in September. Just got back from the doctor (2nd visit)
and he said most of his patients with this flu have had it for 2 months.
Some even had to be sent to the hospital, but mine was not as bad as others.
Thankfully we caught mine early! So I still have a temperature. feel
rotten, and I cough, gag, and puke!
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!
Thanks! Barbara in Central FL

Old January 20th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Good gracious, Barbara. What a bummer! Isn't there anything Doc can do to
pull you out of this? Polly

m...

Old January 20th 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Well Polly, in Dec. he wrote me prescriptions for new GREAT medicines that
cost close to $300, my cost after Medicare and insurance. Now I get another
dose of the same, PLUS 2 more. I'll have to cut back even more on my visits
to TSWLTH and clip MORE coupons! Hump! what SOME people will do to get out
of housework and washing dishes!
Barbara in Central FL where the temp is 71, and I am stuck inside

Old January 20th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Surprise! Meds would have cost $295, but with Medicare and Insuranc I only
paid $115! That is still a lot!
Barbara

Old January 20th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Thanks Polly & Taria. I'm supposed to be feeling better by Monday! We will
see!
Barbara

Old January 21st 11, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Thanks Sandy. Doc said this type of flu gets into the lungs and doesn't
want to let go.
Barbara

Old January 21st 11, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judie in Penfield NY[_6_]

On 1/20/2011 1:15 PM, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
Well group, I am into the 2nd month of the flu! It started Dec. 1, and yes
I had a flu shot in September. Just got back from the doctor (2nd visit)
and he said most of his patients with this flu have had it for 2 months.
Some even had to be sent to the hospital, but mine was not as bad as others.
Thankfully we caught mine early! So I still have a temperature. feel
rotten, and I cough, gag, and puke!
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!
Thanks! Barbara in Central FL

Bobbie, I am so sorry to hear you've been sick and for so long. I hope
you start feeling better very soon

Judie
Old January 21st 11, 06:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Oh my! nothing is worse than when you are sick and tired of being sick and
tired! Healing prayers coming your way!

--
Kate in MI