Completely OT Prayer Request - repost

Old January 12th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default Completely OT Prayer Request - repost

Irene (IMS) posted this inadvertently in another thread. Wanted to be sure
all of you saw it so that we can gather as many prayers and positive
thoughts as possible. Here is Irene's post:

*****

I've posted here in the past about my daughter, who continues to have a hard
time of it. She recently started this great job, which she really is
over-educated for, but that's the reality in this economy.

It seems that some of the folks she is working with resent, how do we say
it,her intelligence in that she does ask questions which get misconstrued.
As such her probation was extended and if she doesn't 'pass' it they'll let
her go. DH and I have had a couple of long talks with her and given her a
lot of advice which she has sincerely taken (loose the anger, be mindful of
what you say, ask the supervisor for regular check in meetings, etc).

I firmly believe in the power of prayer as it has helped me so much in the
past. Please, if any of you have a moment or two to send a prayer, good
vibe or positive thought her way it would sure be appreciated. Thanks.

-Irene

--
Kate in MI

Old January 12th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Prayer has been sent!
Barbara in FL

Old January 12th 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Prayers sent ... our children are just pieces of our hearts, walking
around out in the world outside the safety of our arms. My oh, but
don't we parents suffer when our 'young ones' struggle?
Old January 13th 11, 12:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dealer83

On Jan 12, 1:02*pm, Sunny wrote:
Prayers sent ... our children are just pieces of our hearts, walking
around out in the world outside the safety of our arms. My oh, but
don't we parents suffer when our 'young ones' struggle?

Wishing your dear daughter all the best in her job. Our children are
always our 'babies' no matter how old they are. Donna
Old January 13th 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Gosh that is well said Sunny. You are right. Irene,
sending thoughts and prayers for your dd and her
situation.
Hugs to you guys,
Taria

Old January 13th 11, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

It is a tough fine line to walk from either perspective. I attempted to
supervise many young over-qualified folks back when I had a 'real' job; two
of our grands have jobs that barely require that they be awake. Just a part
of today's economy that we must survive. Respecting authority and being a
blessing to fellow employees are more important lessons than whether or not
pie are square. Even if the @#$! authority shouldn't be allowed our loose
without a leash. Polly

Old January 13th 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

Thank you, Kate! I guess I was so unnervedwhen writing I messed up
posting it - thanks so much for straightening it out.

-Irene

Prayer request Joanna[_2_] Quilting 3 May 27th 09 02:06 AM
Prayer Request grammykathy Quilting 9 January 5th 08 02:44 PM
OT - Prayer Request Please TerriLee in WA \(state\) Quilting 20 September 5th 06 08:36 PM
OT Prayer Request David & Barbara Schmidt Quilting 19 April 29th 04 08:40 PM
OT - Prayer request... Kate Dicey Quilting 42 March 3rd 04 11:27 AM