OT can anyone with a directory help me

Old May 7th 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers

Default OT can anyone with a directory help me

Pami updated her caring bridge site today, I had already been thinking
of getting her address to send her something. Is she in the directory?
My sleep deprived brain is not good at recalling others in need, Firefly
and Rita come to mind, but there are definitely others, can anyone
help me?

Thanks
Anne
Old May 7th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

I was happy to see your message because I have lost Pami caring bridge site.
I have been sending a few messages to her home computer, but not getting a
reply and I am concerned about her since we had been sending messages almost
once a week. Please send me her site address, and thank you.
Barbara in SC

Directory GrammyKathy[_3_] Quilting 0 March 20th 10 04:00 PM
OT DIRECTORY ----- who might you be? LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 24 January 29th 06 07:42 AM
having fun with the Directory Roberta Zollner Quilting 13 January 22nd 06 11:48 PM
Directory sent out LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 5 June 27th 05 03:17 AM
The Directory? Carissa Quilting 0 June 22nd 05 02:37 AM