IT'S RAINING IN ARKANSAS - FINALLY!

Old January 13th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default IT'S RAINING IN ARKANSAS - FINALLY!

Unfortunately, there's a tornado watch until midnight and some gusty winds
and small hail included.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old January 13th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

We've had rain 17 of the last 19 days.

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

"teleflora" wrote in message
: I was in Joplin today. It was over 60 degrees/ This is going to be the
: year without a winter. Ponds and strips are going dry. It's awful.
:
: Cindy
:
: "SNIGDIBBLY" wrote in message
: news:kKDxf.280977$0l5.205427@dukeread06...
: Unfortunately, there's a tornado watch until midnight and some gusty
winds
: and small hail included.
:
: --
: http://community.webshots.com/user/snigdibbly
: SNIGDIBBLY
: ~e~
: "
: / \
: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/snigdibbly.
: http://www.ebaystores.com/snigdibbly...ox&refid=store
:
:
:

Old January 13th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

You can have some of our rain!!!!!!! I think we're on day 26 straight
days of rain, which is even starting to turn the native webfoots
surly!!! (And my basement is about to float away .... hope the sump
pump doesn't quit!!) And no relief in sight......

Annie

Old January 13th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It's not nice to brag! What is rain exactly, is it that wet stuff that use
to fall from the sky? Dallas has officially had .25 inch of rain since
January 1st. We were about 18-20 inches behind last year. It was almost 80
here today. Where is winter?

SherryStarr

Old January 13th 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Cindy said:

I was in Joplin today. It was over 60 degrees/ This is going to be the
year without a winter. Ponds and strips are going dry. It's awful.

AAARRGHH!!!! *frantically starts throwing salt over her shoulders, hopping
on one foot, and saying "doodle doodle dippy do!" over and over*

You've jinxed it! Now February will be nothing but ice!

Anastasia in St. Louis

---who's still doing the silly song and dance to stop it from happening

Old January 13th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'm with you Sherry- need a sweater some mornings and shorts in the
afternoon. Wish we could have had an inkling of that rain.

I live 1 block from where that huge apartment fire was yesterday. You
can still smell the smoke in the air.

Babs

Old January 13th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Patti S wrote:

Snigs
Today is 26 days in a row for us. It's not pretty. Just last night, I
swear I saw a dorsal fin on my back when I changed into my jammies......

Patti in Seattle

Check for webbed feet...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old January 13th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Snigs
Today is 26 days in a row for us. It's not pretty. Just last night, I
swear I saw a dorsal fin on my back when I changed into my jammies......

Patti in Seattle

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater,
suggest that he wear a tail."
…Fran Lebowitz…

Old January 13th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

WEb feet....check
Moss on the north side .... check
Mud in ears .... check
Prune hands .... check

Need I say more??

Annie in NW Washington

WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~ Terbear Quilting 5 January 8th 05 04:02 AM
Finally Got It!!! Mika Quilting 10 October 26th 04 06:32 PM
Happy Dance FINALLY! handmaiden Quilting 5 October 22nd 04 06:01 PM
Finally back again. [email protected] Quilting 10 September 9th 04 12:04 AM