My Latest Quilt...Funky Stars

Old July 26th 05, 03:36 PM
The Brown Family

Default My Latest Quilt...Funky Stars

Here's a pic of my latest quilt for my daughter Rachel (11 yrs.old), taken from
a Fons and Porter magazine called "Funky Stars". This picture was taken before
it was quilted and bound. My daughter has gone away for 2 weeks and I'm in the
process of re-doing her room. I have the painter here as I type. This is
going to be a surprise for her.....hope it all turns out the way I plan.

http://image62.webshots.com/62/2/27/...2LZVIQV_ph.jpg

Lorraine (thanks for taking a peek)

Old July 26th 05, 03:55 PM
Sherry Starr

I like those bright colors. I'm sure she will love it. What color are you
painting her room?

Sherry Starr

Old July 26th 05, 04:30 PM
nana2b

Wow, great choice of colors. Who wouldn't love it! Happy dancing for you.
Linda

Old July 26th 05, 05:13 PM
Patsy Elliott

Wow, I love that pattern and the colors. Your DD should treasure it.
Were those stars difficult?
Patsy in IN

"maryd" wrote in message
WOW..... She'll love it.

--
Mary

Old July 26th 05, 05:21 PM
Musicmaker

VERY nicely done. Beautiful colors!

--
Musicmaker
http://users.consolidated.net/bettinger

Old July 26th 05, 05:28 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Very pretty.

So is the newel post; nice sweep of glossy wood.

Ragmop/Sandy

Old July 26th 05, 06:24 PM
Roberta Zollner

Gorgeous! I also love the borders -the 1st border in diagonal stripes, is
that pieced, or did you find fabric like that? The scrappy narrow border is
great too.

So what color are you painting the room? Remember to get a photo of her
mouth dropping open when she sees it -might be good blackmail material later
on :-)
Roberta in D

Old July 26th 05, 06:24 PM
Don/Gen

That's beautiful. If she doesn't like it, you can send it to me.
Gen

"The Brown Family" wrote in message

Here's a pic of my latest quilt for my daughter Rachel (11 yrs.old), taken

from
a Fons and Porter magazine called "Funky Stars". This picture was taken

before
it was quilted and bound. My daughter has gone away for 2 weeks and I'm

in the
process of re-doing her room. I have the painter here as I type. This

is
going to be a surprise for her.....hope it all turns out the way I plan.

http://image62.webshots.com/62/2/27/...2LZVIQV_ph.jpg

Lorraine (thanks for taking a peek)

"Refurbishing" an OLD quilt -- long story Tia Mary Quilting 0 July 17th 05 07:37 PM
That Stach & Slash Breast Cancer {{{HUG Quilt}}} Tia Mary Quilting 3 June 1st 05 01:43 AM
Nice Quilt Story Sk8eraunt Quilting 4 October 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Gifting a "used" quilt? KI Graham Quilting 13 September 6th 04 07:18 PM
Funky Chicken Quilt Top Pat in Virginia Quilting 5 September 3rd 03 12:38 AM