My plans for tomorrow

Old August 29th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default My plans for tomorrow

Start at 5:15 AM - I'm allowing myself 15 minutes to start the tea kettle

5:30 AM begin awakening DS for the first day of school. I expect this to be
painful.
6:30 AM - watch him wobble down the drive to the bus stop. He wants so bad
to ditch those crutches.

6:45 AM poke DD and DH to wake up. Make her breakfast, pack lunch box with
snack and her lunch, his coffee and my 3-4 cup of tea. Maybe have some
breakfast

8 AM - Bus time. Take pictures of kids, especially next door neighbor's
first grader.

THEN - garden - weed for an hour or so.
Then - do all the cleaning that is nearly impossible with kids in the house.
THEN STITCH until he comes home around 2:30 PM

And on Friday, after repeating the firsts 3 hours, I'm going out to find a
pair of frames for my bifocals and maybe shop for an outfit for the reunion.
And stitch and garden and shop for the weekend's food. DD wants lobster for
her birthday.

Cheryl

Old August 29th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

DD wants lobster for
her birthday.

Well, if it costs as much as it does here, that would be my DD's
entire BD present!

How old is she this year? 10?

Anyway - have fun!

Linda

Old August 29th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

On Aug 29, 11:59 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/29/07 12:28 PM, in article
m, "lewmew"

wrote:
DD wants lobster for
her birthday.

Well, if it costs as much as it does here, that would be my DD's
entire BD present!

$8 per pound for littler ones, more for the big ones

How old is she this year? 10?

9

And I'll try

Wow - that's cheap! We pay $15 a pound!

9 is a great age - enjoy!

Old August 29th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

lewmew wrote:

On Aug 29, 11:59 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

$8 per pound for littler ones, more for the big ones

Wow - that's cheap! We pay $15 a pound!

That's because yours have to pay airfare. Cheryl's just drive in from
the coast.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

Finished 7/10/07 -- Dance of the Roses

WIP: The Teacher, Bethany Angel, Pooh & Crew,
Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html
Old August 29th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"Karen C in California" wrote in message
lewmew wrote:

On Aug 29, 11:59 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

$8 per pound for littler ones, more for the big ones

Wow - that's cheap! We pay $15 a pound!

That's because yours have to pay airfare. Cheryl's just drive in from the
coast.

--
Karen C - California

Please post a picture of the lobsters driving in from the coast. I have
this vision of a pretty red lobster (cooked of course) behind the wheel of a
royal blue convertible, with little sunglasses on it's bulgy eyes.

Old August 30th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bungadora

On Aug 29, 9:11 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
[...]

Do you mean LIVE lobster that you throw into boiling water?

Dora the squeamish one.

Old August 30th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"bungadora" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Me too--I won't cook one, but I'll eat it if it's cut up and looks as though
it never lived.

I know, that's dopey thinking, but it's my problem and I have no particular
feelings about someone else doing it..

I have some plans Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 22 October 26th 05 03:50 PM
Tucson Plans Anyone? Karen_AZ Beads 6 December 16th 04 05:02 AM
... so... what are YOUR plans for your 6 x 6's??? Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 6 October 3rd 03 12:36 AM
Me and my new knitting plans Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 0 July 31st 03 04:17 AM
plans for log cabin b.volaski Doll Houses 0 July 27th 03 10:52 PM