Sunday morning coffee

Old July 18th 04, 03:45 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Default Sunday morning coffee

Good Morning everyone I am just in time to make it on Sunday morning as it
is 11.40 am so I only have 20 minutes to go! Last week I posted on Monday
as I figured that would be most of you folks Sunday but this week I am
feeling a little mischievous and decided I would beat you all to it !!!

Today is *the* most perfect mid winter day 19C and not a cloud in the sky so
almost too hot to sit in the sun. After Mass we walked down to the beach
and it was totally flat - so flat that water skiers were in full flight
where normally swimmers and board riders are - it was a really magnificient
blue ,there being no clouds to dull the colour.

I have been good - no coffee this morning - and Frank is right now cooking
lunch so hence my time on the computer.

Have a great Sunday tomorrow everyone -and for those in the European/Middle
Eastern time zones have a great day when you get up for that first coffee.
God Bless Gwen
--

Gwen Kelly

Old July 18th 04, 04:00 AM
Katherine

Indeed you were first, Gwen! It is just barely morning here -12:01 as I
write, but I am not having my Sunday morning coffee yet!
Odd, you say that it is a perfect mid-winter day at 19°C, and for me, that
is a perfect summer day. LOL

Katherine

Old July 18th 04, 04:50 AM
Sorceress

Gwendoline Kelly opined thusly:

Good Morning everyone I am just in time to make it on Sunday morning as
it is 11.40 am so I only have 20 minutes to go! Last week I posted on
Monday as I figured that would be most of you folks Sunday but this week
I am feeling a little mischievous and decided I would beat you all to it
!!!

Good thing I updated my blog tonight! Wheee!

--
Regards,
--Anne

Remove DIESPAMBOTDIE to e-mail

Blog Info:
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/musings.php
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/atom.xml

Old July 18th 04, 05:39 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Gwendoline
Kelly" wrote:

[...]

I guess you can beat us to it sneaky Gwen, because Mirjam is not
here.....She is often the first one to come in on Sunday. Here I am sorry
to say it is still Saturday and it is very very hot. To hot for my
liking. I wish you all a good Sunday as well, since I will not be here
tomorrow to join in. I am going to demonstrate spinning at a alpaca
farm. Tomorrow is the local farm tour, always a big event here. The
alpaca farm is part and parcal of that. I have been doing it for at least
4 years now and it is a lot of fun. Salute to all of you

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old July 18th 04, 06:34 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Katherine - yes indeed too early for you coffee - you would not be able to
sleep - the question is why are you up so late !! God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old July 18th 04, 06:36 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Have fun Ells - sounds interesting God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old July 18th 04, 07:44 AM
Sarah Carter

Gwendoline Kelly wrote in message
u...

Have a great Sunday tomorrow everyone -and for those in the

European/Middle
Eastern time zones have a great day when you get up for that first coffee.

I'm here this week. At at 7.44am too! )

Stu's in bed (again), so I'm being quiet as a mouse trying to catch up with
everything that has been happening whilst I've been too busy to read the
group properly.

Sarah

Old July 18th 04, 09:13 AM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Good morning all, how's everybody? (raises coffee cup in a toast the health,
wealth and happiness of all friends here!)
I'm just going to get ready to go to church, having already pegged out a
load of washing and put one more lot in the machine. I usually do the
washing on Saturday, but 6 hours of that was spent at the largest shopping
mall in Europe (I think) attempting to buy shoes and undies for DD2 and I to
wear at DD1's wedding in 8 weeks (8 WEEKS, oh dear!!) Got the undies, shoes
were a bit more elusive. This has a lot to do with my quietness here, too
much to organise, so much to think about!!
So while I think about it, Happy Birthday to all those birthday folks, and
Happy Anniversary to all those brave souls who've weathered another year.
Right, have to go now to beat DD2 to the shower, have a lovely Sunday (and
week)
Love
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

PS It's a bit grey and overcast here, and we had a thunder storm yesterday,
so the washing's hung out under cover: I don't do hanging out washing twice
if it rains!!)

Old July 18th 04, 01:09 PM
norma woods

Hi Gwen, it's about 8:00am here, but I've been on since 7:30. Just have to
go and fix my coffee... Ahhh, that's better! Gwen, It shows you about
10:40pm, so I guess you'll be heading for bed soon. The day here is bright
and sunny too. Can't see any clouds. We had a whopper of a storm go through
yesterday at suppertime. Including hail. Strange3 weather patterns this year
around the globe!

We spent yesterday clearing out Mom's room and also ours in preparation for
the builder to break through this week. Poor DH, he's going tyo be sleeping
out in the trailer. I would too, but Mom might need me, so I'm on the couch.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old July 18th 04, 01:55 PM
Jenn Vanderslice

I've never posted to the Sunday Morning Coffee crowd, but I'm sitting
here in a reflective mood...so what-the-hey!

My husband and I have spent the last two months planning a big cigar
event that will take place next month. You can read the details at our
website...the link is in my signature. These types of events are a
commonplace over in the alt.smokers.cigars newsgroup. People from
around the globe plan these types of parties and people fly in to attend
them. In fact, our event is in NJ and we have someone flying in from
Vancouver...

Also on my agenda is an apology to my June and July 6x6 partners. I've
been a bad exchange partner. In my defense, Thursday was my 40th
birthday (haven't been happy about that for the past several months) and
yesterday, my 14 year old son flew off on a school trip to Hawaii for a
week! Needless to say, there has been a lot going on for the past two
months around here. Sorry to my partners...and I promise not to sign up
again until I fulfill my promises. ;-)

I'm currently on my second cup of coffee now...my daughter is at the
shore with her boyfriend...my 14 year old is in Hawaii...my ten year old
is still asleep and my DH is asleep on the couch after working his usual
Saturday overnight. The only company I got right now is two cats on
this rainy morning in southeastern PA....

Oh well, I'll just sit back and enjoy the solitude and get back to
daydreaming....

--
ASC Born to Herf: http://mysite.verizon.net/borntoherf/

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant

Sunday Morning Eye Candy Dr. Sooz Beads 0 August 2nd 04 10:46 AM
sunday coffee, @ breakfast Els van Dam Yarn 3 July 12th 04 03:12 AM
Good Sunday morning! Katherine Yarn 8 May 24th 04 12:17 AM
sunday am coffee and blogs Llaurie Yarn 9 May 18th 04 11:35 PM
Sunday morning Maggs K Yarn 3 April 19th 04 04:10 AM