A Day of S.E.X!

Old October 19th 03, 01:19 AM
Debbi

Default A Day of S.E.X!

had a great day. My next door neighbor and I went to M & L fabrics in Garden
Grove. For those of you not blessed living in SO CA, this is an amazing
experience. Talk about FABRIC! Many guilds and other take field trips to M &
L. They have flat folds that you can go through that are piled higher than I
can reach. Most of them are around $1.69 yd. Many of the fabrics are
discontinued fabrics. The guild is doing a Lyn Mann mystery quilt (Lyn
belongs to our guild). I decided to do the mystery quilt since I need a
quilt for my bed. I found all the required fabrics. I bought black and
shocking pink flannels for a graduation quilt for my daughter, a flannel to
be used as a backing for an I Spy panel I have had for several years that I
am going to use for a quilt for the expectant grandchild of 2 of my friends,
a missing fabric for a Stack It, Whack It, Shuffle the deck for a quilt for
a friend's daughter along with a flannel backing for it. What fun! The
flannels are now being washed so I can get to work on all the quilts.

Debbi in SO CA

Old October 19th 03, 03:04 AM
Debbi

The bill???

"frood" wrote in message
m...
What fun! So, what'd you get for me?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

&

Old October 20th 03, 02:29 PM
Lynne Van

Wendy, you have clearly had enough of the S word. Time to
abstain! (VBG)

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto

Old October 20th 03, 02:37 PM
frood

But I have all these children to make quilts for! How can I make quilts if I
don't have S.E.X.???

--

"Debbi" wrote in message
[...]

An OT bit, a happy dance, some S.E.X. and a question :) Little Black Bird Needlework 2 January 29th 05 05:25 PM
International Mail Order S.E.X. Darla Needlework 2 December 19th 04 03:46 PM
S.E.X & Stash S & A Needlework 6 April 11th 04 04:31 AM
S.E.X in the post! ;) Kate Dicey Quilting 4 October 13th 03 12:56 PM
Weekend workshops and Birthday S.E.X. Bob & Marg Whittleton Needlework 2 September 23rd 03 06:38 PM