Change the Subject line, PLEASE!!!

Old October 19th 03, 12:35 AM
Ellison

Default Change the Subject line, PLEASE!!!

Howdy!
Please. Please? PLEASE!!!

Several posts About Us/Marilyn,
and none of this is, really.
Happy for y'all to be planning a get-together,
but perhaps you'd catch more quilters if you labelled it
something like, "East Coast Meeting" or "RCTQ Yankees Meeting"
or "Northeast Hens a'Scratching"... ? Maybe. VBG
Thanks.

Ragmop/Sandy--and no, I don't believe I am having a bad day
if someone is offended by this FRIENDLY little
SUGGESTION -- ;-D

Old October 19th 03, 02:52 AM
Diana Curtis

Good point. Ill include it in the handy dandy still being revised FAQ...
Please change the subject line when the topic wanders away from the original
subject.... sound about right?
You dont sound like youre having a bad day.. .. how could you be? You live
in Texas! And you have things to quilt and paint!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old October 19th 03, 11:03 PM
Pat in Virginia

Sandy: You are right. If you check that particular thread, you
will note that I have changed the subject line. However I am not
volunteering to change any others! I have supper to fix, then I'm
off to make a Sunbonnet Sue Block. Thinking of bright color
clothes for Sue, with a solid color background instead of the
traditional muslin. I want this bright and fun, like Mesue
herself.

PAT in VA/USA