OT It's gross... but I'm ROFLOLPIMP!

Old October 14th 03, 06:30 PM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Default OT It's gross... but I'm ROFLOLPIMP!

http://users.abcs.com/townsend/cat-kettle.htm

Leslie, The Vastly Warped & Furbabies

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life... they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old October 14th 03, 08:44 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Thank you, Les. It was yummy!

Ragmop/Sandy--ready to quilt now, for sure!
;-D

Old October 14th 03, 10:36 PM
Sharon Harper

Eeeeeeeewwwwww

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old October 15th 03, 01:25 AM
Diana Curtis

Now, dont you worry.. there isnt enough meat on a cat to make it a
profitable meat source. If it says chicken.. its chicken.
:-)
Diana, sorry to spoil a nasty stereotype when its meant as a harmless joke..
but.....

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Eeeeeeeewwwwww

Old October 15th 03, 03:52 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Oh, yes! Sending this one along to friends. (Snorfle) But I won't let my
QI see it. She has no sense of humor!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green
If it ain't broke, it ain't mine. Carolyn McCarty

Old October 18th 03, 07:29 PM
Dr. Quilter

I guess there are no RCTQ members of chinese descent or they would be
****ed with the stereotype, as you say... I can't help but jump when
they say stuff about 'hispanics' even if I don't consider myself one of
them (long story - US government invented term I never used to refer to
myself, etc. etc.)

Diana Curtis wrote:

[...]

Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old October 19th 03, 04:46 AM
Sk8eraunt

I guess there are no RCTQ members of chinese descent or they would be
****ed with the stereotype, as you say..

I'm Chinese, and I can honestly say I've never eaten cat meat. I'm allergic to
cats.

kaila
Old October 19th 03, 06:26 PM
Dr. Quilter

You know, that brings up an interesting point. Most people that are
allergic to cats, like me, are only allergic to some cats. Why? What you
are actually allergic to, is the proteins in their saliva, and they lick
themselves all the time. But the proteins are antibodies, and like blood
types, they come in different varieties. So you can be absolutely
allergic to cat A, and be fine with cat B because it has a different
type of protein.... I can go to friend's houses that have two or three
cats and be fine, but if I step into the house of a friend that owns a
cat I am allergic to I have to leave or I get a bad wheezing attack that
turns to asthma... not very pleasant, last time it triggered a weekend
of migraines and vomits, and being pregnant I can't take much to stop
it! (Dr. said inhaler and Benadryl are OK, though, but I didn't know!)

Old October 19th 03, 07:22 PM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

If I offended any folks of Chinese decent, I extend to them a heartfelt
apology. I love to read/hear blonde jokes and "Dumb Swede" (Sven, Ole
and Lena) jokes, so I guess I didn't stop to think about that aspect.
Sorry.

Leslie, The Un-naturally Blonde Swede

Old October 19th 03, 10:49 PM
Diana Curtis

I think its a good thing to try to never intentionally offend another
person.. for any reason.. but lets not loose our sense of humor about
ourselves. Go ahead, tell Sven and Ole jokes. It doesnt bother me a bit.
Want to tell jokes about Scotsmen? I will laugh if its funny. Tell jokes
about stereotypical Americans, I can take it. Its all about intent, and
Leslie, you dont have a mean bone in your body. So, let the jokes stay, lets
toss out the ultra sensativity that seems so rampant lately instead!
Diana