More MeSue news

Old October 19th 03, 02:21 AM
shhdesigns

Thanks for sharing the site.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

"SunshineSue" wrote in message
om...
Sue's obituary is in the LA Times. What a wonderful lady.

http://www.legacy.com/latimes/Legacy...y&PersonId=147
9540

Old October 20th 03, 08:53 AM
Vivien &/or Tony

Kia Ora,

Wow! what a fabulous "gem". I've printed it off, and will bookmark the
site.

Ever since Mesue so selflessly told us of her life with the Queen, I have
always thought of her when I hear about-to-be parents (and I say this
against myself too) say they don't mind whether they have a boy or a girl -
they just want a healthy baby.

What is healthy? Will they not love the child whatever? Her life's example
told me more than I had ever gleaned from my own parents (who were/are
great) about parental love.

And her absolutely positive outlook despite living a daily routine I can
hardly imagine was always something I will respect and remember.

Vivien in Auckland, New Zealand

Ellison wrote in message
Howdy!
Have you read this gem?
Where Are the Parents? By Sue Stuyvesant

http://www.our-kids.org/Archives/Where_parents.html

Ragmop/Sandy

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
The more testimonys I read here from her closer friends, the more I read
period about MeSue, makes me feel joy for the people who had the

pleasure
of
knowing her in person, or shared a close internet friendship. What an
incredible lady Sue was! What an example she set.
Her life was regrettably to short but what she did with her time on

earth
is unforgettable. She showed us what love is.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44