Are astatine-based polymers more stable than chlorine-based ???

Old November 22nd 04, 04:21 PM
Karen

Jalynne wrote:
Ah, found it. Deuteronomy 22:11 - "Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven
together." Also found in Leviticus 19:19. It has more to do with the Judaic laws of
separation, because God wanted them to be a "peculiar people". As far as I'm
concerned, it really doesn't apply to people that are not of the Jewish faith, but
this is interesting enough that I'm gonna ask my pastor about it, and do some
studying.

Ah, but Jesus set us free from the old laws! Ladies, fear not and mix
fabrics to your heart's content!

Karen B. - thevintagegirl
Old November 23rd 04, 12:11 AM
Jalynne

That's what I think, too, Karen, but I still want to be sure. I often think things
that are not quite right.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Karen" wrote in message
news

Old November 23rd 04, 02:12 PM
Sjpolyclay

I often think things
that are not quite right.

and its a lovely quaility that I happen to like about you, Jalynne!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old November 23rd 04, 05:16 PM
Jalynne

ROFL, I made a partial statement there. I often research things that I think are not
quite right....that's what I meant to say. Blame it on the 7 year old distracting
me...yeah, that's it.