AD - Mystic Spring specials!

Old February 19th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Mystic Spring specials!

Hi, everyone - hope your weekend is going well. Today I have a
couple of new specials available - in pretty olive green and pink. I
love these colors for spring!

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

Not much else new right now - hope you guys have a great week!

Kandice
www.lampwork.net

Old February 19th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mothwoman

Gorgeous! So "springy" I could almost hear the birds chirping! (You
know, those birds that sound like they are saying "pretty, pretty,
pretty" over and over again.)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am SOOO ready for spring!
Yesterday, we finally got the car unstuck from the end of the
driveway. It had been there since Wednesday.

Old February 19th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Susan B.

In article , Kandice
Seeber wrote:

Hi, everyone - hope your weekend is going well. Today I have a
couple of new specials available - in pretty olive green and pink. I
love these colors for spring!

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

Nice!! How did your demo at Frantz go?

--
Susan in CA(NADA)

EBay auctions: http://tinyurl.com/usu2m
Old February 20th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Lovely colors, Kandice. You always come up with such gorgeous works.

hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

:

Old February 20th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

It went really well! Lots of people showed up, which is nice. Of course,
that could be due to the 50% off glass sale he had.... I had a lot of
fun.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old February 21st 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Susan B.

Great! Any new glass goodies that are must haves?

Old February 22nd 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Nothing that he hasn't already talked about in his newsletter. Just
lots of good glass!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net