Thread Cutter Pendant

Old February 20th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default Thread Cutter Pendant

http://snipurl.com/1aqxn
Ran across this the other night at the SoftFlex site. It's a lovely thread
cutter necklace-thingey. I figure anyone flying anywhere (especially to the
Bead and Button Show this June) might want to check it out.

--
hugs,
Linda

Old February 20th 07, 07:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

I have had one for a long time and they are very useful. Got mine when I
was into cross stitch.
Shirley

In message , bluemaxx
writes

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old February 20th 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

I've seen things like that at Hobby Lobby, in the embroidery/sewing
section. They have some really pretty ones, actually.

-Amber.

Old February 21st 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl

On Feb 19, 10:33�pm, "bluemaxx" wrote:
http://snipurl.com/1aqxn
Ran across this the other night at the SoftFlex site. * It's a lovely thread
cutter necklace-thingey. *I figure anyone flying anywhere (especially to the
Bead and Button Show this June) might want to check it out. * *

--
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos:http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: *http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

Those cutters have been around a long time. I've seen them
at most sewing shops.
Actually -- someone told me the airline prevented them from
taking one of those - because it has a razor blade inside.....
yeah -- like you really plan to take it apart and attack the flight
crew with it...

but the FAA has made a lot of changes again lately...and I don't see
it specifically banned on the FAA list...
my last two flights I even took scissors....
you CAN carry scissors again - and knitting needles...

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...ted-items.shtm

I have a small pair of stainless steel scissors, with
blunt ends, that are mini bandage scissors from my EMT days.
The airlines don't bat an eye at them (blades are about 1.5 inches
long
and the entire scissors are under the 4 inches total) They are very
nice for needlework - and unlike the pointy stork type scissors,
don't poke through bags - or my pockets if I am carrying them
while traveling.
Even safer for travel- a pair of kids blunt nose scissors will do
and the airlines are very happy to let you take them along.
Cheryl

Old February 22nd 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

That's really cute! I'd never seen one!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
. ..

Old February 23rd 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Me neither... doh... seems like we've been living under a rock, eh? LOL

--

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
: That's really cute! I'd never seen one!
:
: --
: Jerri
: www.beadbimbo.com
: "bluemaxx" wrote in message
: . ..
: http://snipurl.com/1aqxn
: Ran across this the other night at the SoftFlex site. It's a lovely
: thread
: cutter necklace-thingey. I figure anyone flying anywhere (especially to
: the
: Bead and Button Show this June) might want to check it out.
:
: --
: hugs,
: Linda
: Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
: Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs
:
:
:
:

rayon,polyester embroidery thread, sewing thread & more Great Deals Marketplace 0 February 9th 05 01:13 PM
after market thread cutter [email protected] Sewing 8 February 1st 05 07:03 PM
NEWEmbroidery thread sewing thread for sale with pictures check it out Sewing & Embroidery Deals Marketplace 0 December 10th 04 06:21 PM
Fav cutter jk Glass 11 October 6th 04 10:35 PM
Substitute SM thread cutter needed Dot Quilting 7 April 13th 04 01:56 AM