TIDBITS 04/10/05

Old April 10th 05, 04:47 PM
Benjamin Mark

Default TIDBITS 04/10/05

If any of you want Tidbits emailed directly, let me know and
I'll take care of it. Tidbits may be reprinted without charge --
with attribution. Additionally, if you know of anyone who you think
would enjoy Tidbits, please make them aware of us. URL
(http://www.tyler-adam.com). We encourage you to forward
this email to friends and colleagues.
======================================

Who invented Horse Racing

A most titillating question ... wouldn't you say? A query that
surely keeps most men, women, and children up at night
pondering the impossible. Perhaps--one might say--perhaps
it was invented by some underweight blokes who saw no other
way to make a living than by riding upon a steed's back and racing
to the finish line in order to be awarded some great prize ... all the
while accepting honors that do not belong to him but rather to his
poor beast who would rather be chewing on some green grass in
the sunlight while befriending that cute mare over there swishing
her tail at him.

On the other hand ... some fertile mind might take a serious leap
into a world that totally lacks judgment ... and come to a conclusion
based on absolutely nothing that horse racing was invented by
Neptune and/or Poseidon. That person with that mind that clearly
adheres to no sequence of logic ... that person would win the gold
star. For it was them indeed wot invented horse racing. Don't ask me
how. Don't ask me why.

As to how the horse was created ... there seem to be some strong
opinion that it was first hatched from an egg. For those skeptics
amongst you who tend to doubt this ... I am here to tell you that
I--personally--believe every word of it. Why not? If a chicken can
come from an egg ... why can't a horse?

Did I mention I have an 18 karat gold and enamel and colored stone
horse bangle bracelet with diamonds to show you?

Did you know that braiding a horse's tail with ribbons will keep away
all evil spirits. Of course ... I imagine this process might involve
sitting on a stool facing the business-end of a horse whilst involving
oneself in the braiding process. Should the horse ... at this moment
.... feel nature's call toodling to her as she raises her tail in
salute... the braider might well be advised to head for the hills
post-haste lest a moment's pause brings a deluge of
misfortune pouring upon his or her head. Braiding horses' tails is
clearly never going to be my thang. Let Poseidon do it, I say. He got
us into this craziness.

There is much more one can discuss about horse-lore ... but why
bother about that when I can direct you to this gorgeous bangle of
a horse’s head with a diamond ring in his mouth. Interested?

For those of you who are new to this thing called
Tidbits...may I direct you to my home page at www.tyler-adam.com where
you will scroll down the left side menu till you get to the area that
says Tidbits Graphics ... and then click on the link that says: Horse
.... in order to view an equine without equal.

And there ya have it.
That's it for this week folks.
Catch you all next week.
Benjamin Mark

All issues of Tidbits are copyrighted and available from our
home page. All rights reserved.

TIDBITS 04/10/05 Benjamin Mark Beads 0 April 10th 05 04:47 PM
TIDBITS 10/24/04 Benjamin Mark Jewelry 0 October 24th 04 11:59 PM
TIDBITS 10/24/04 Benjamin Mark General Crafting 0 October 24th 04 09:29 PM
TIDBITS 10/24/04 Benjamin Mark Beads 0 October 24th 04 09:27 PM
TIDBITS 07/13/03 Benjamin Mark Beads 0 July 13th 03 11:00 PM