Hello to all

Old July 27th 03, 01:28 PM

Default Hello to all

Hello and Hi , I am new to all this and just wanted to say hello and
hopefully make some new friends. I have been knitting and crocheting for
about 15 years but I am self taught so still have a ton to learn . If anyone
would like to chat I would love to hear from you

Shannon in NC

Old July 27th 03, 04:03 PM
Stella Fenley

Hello Shannon,
Thanks for stopping by ,you are amongst a great group of people
,Continue to help keep our craft going strong, feel free to ask questions
,what part of N.C. are you from.Stella from Florida
.com...

Old July 27th 03, 04:09 PM
CMM PDX2

Shannon in NC wrote:

Hello and Hi , I am new to all this and just wanted to say hello
and hopefully make some new friends. I have been knitting and
crocheting for about 15 years but I am self taught so still have a
ton to learn . If anyone would like to chat I would love to hear
from you

Hi Shannon! Welcome to the nut house. g (but we're a bunch of really
*friendly* nuts.) And I think lots of us are self-taught - I sure know I am
with most of my craft pursuits. You'll find lots of help here, it's a great
gang. Don't be afraid to ask questions, dive on in!

Monica - up in Portland, OR, and panting in the heat. Our webs dry out in hot
weather up here, y'know... bg

---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
ShipSupport Mailing List
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ShipSupport/
Old July 27th 03, 05:16 PM
Janise Ross

Hi Shannon,

Welcome to RCTY. This is a great group of people, as you will see.
Someone is always ready, willing, and able to help. And, no matter how long
you have been knitting and crochetting, there is always something new to
learn!

Janise, in Pittsford, NY

.com...

Old July 27th 03, 06:52 PM
Norma

Hi Shannon, and welcome to a great group. I'm in central Ontario, Canada.

--
Star love,
Norma ;-)
.com...

Old July 27th 03, 08:53 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Shannon,

I'm Nora and I'm in upstate NY. Glad you could join us. If you want you can
send me an email with your birthday information and I'll add it to my RCTY
calendar.

Nora
Old July 27th 03, 09:18 PM
Els van Dam

In article ,
wrote:

Hello and Hi , I am new to all this and just wanted to say hello and
hopefully make some new friends. I have been knitting and crocheting for
about 15 years but I am self taught so still have a ton to learn . If anyone
would like to chat I would love to hear from you

Shannon in NC

Hello Shannon, welcome to our group.....I bet that most of ur are
selftaught.......you are in good company, we share a lot and I have
learned a lot...most of all from the shared laughter

Stay around a while

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))