An interesting thing...

Old July 17th 03, 06:51 AM
MerryStahel

Default An interesting thing...

Last night, while I was perusing a google search for this NG (looking for my
old, easier coaster instructions), on one page there was information about THIS
newsgroup...did you know we have 9,900 subscribed here?

Wow. That sort of explains my Webshots page, which says 2,864 people have
viewed the quilts on it...

Merry
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

Old July 17th 03, 03:09 PM
Diana Curtis

Maybe its a good thing so many people lurk. Can you imagine what this group
might be like if we all spoke out? Oh my.... boggles the mind. Thanks for
sharing this info with us.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 17th 03, 11:22 PM
nzl*

where was this page, would love to read whats there.
like diana, also glad all those lurkers arent posting here, we've got
bedlam enough already, lol
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....

"MerryStahel" wrote ...
| Last night, while I was perusing a google search for this NG (looking for
my
| old, easier coaster instructions), on one page there was information about
THIS
| newsgroup...did you know we have 9,900 subscribed here?
|
| Wow. That sort of explains my Webshots page, which says 2,864 people have
| viewed the quilts on it...
|
| Merry
| Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
| http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
| http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

---

Old July 19th 03, 02:36 PM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

And us WebTVers don't subscribe so we aren't included in that either.

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of

Old July 20th 03, 03:50 PM
rjwhite6

It would be hard to raise your hand in cyberspace when you wanted to
speak.

Old July 20th 03, 06:22 PM
Diana Curtis

You could raise your hand.. but that makes typing that much harder.
In instant messaging one could be seen while raising ones hand.... web
cams... not for the faint of heart tho.
Diana

Old July 20th 03, 06:23 PM
Diana Curtis

And one does not have to subscribe to read or post so the numbers just
barely scratch the surface of who is out there. Makes a body just a tad bit
more careful about what one posts!
Diana

Old July 20th 03, 06:34 PM
MerryStahel

You could raise your hand.. but that makes typing that much harder.
In instant messaging one could be seen while raising ones hand.... web
cams... not for the faint of heart tho.

I've been using a webcam for a couple years now - once you get used to it, its
pretty good. I get to show off quilts all the time to family and friends.

Old July 20th 03, 10:09 PM
Diana Curtis

Thats exactly what I use a web cam for too! Its so great to hold something
up to the cam and get instant reactions to a design change or finished
quilt. Or hold up a couple of fabric choices for a block and get opinions
right away. Its a great tool!
And then, too, I sneak shots of my little girl on there too. She sees
herself on the moniter and seems to think shes rather fetching.(which she
is) :-)
Diana