I've beaten the bunny!!

Old July 20th 03, 03:25 AM
Elena

Default I've beaten the bunny!!

Well you could judge by brand name.. ( not the best way I've found )
or you could email them and ask for a swatch of the ones you are interested
in, or you could post the fabrics you want here, and see if anyone else has
bought them. Or just tell us which shop you are thinking of buying from,
and you might get some opinions from people who have shopped there before.
Way to go with the bunny!
I'm done as well, found all 137 and SO glad to be done! lol

Elena

"Ann" wrote in message
.. .
Whewwww
I've visited and found the bunny 137 times!! Took me a week but I was
determined to find them all.
I enjoyed looking at all the fabric too along my travels.

There are some good specials out there. But how do you know it's quilting
quality fabric?? There are low grade cottons so how would I know if it's
the good stuff??

Ann

Old July 20th 03, 03:45 AM
Ann

I wasn't asking about any particular shop, it was a general question to tuck
away for future reference.
I think internet shopping is great but I think seeing and feeling the fabric
first hand is safer for me right now.
I have a few too many projects that I need to get organized before buying
and starting something new.

Ann

"Elena" wrote in message
Well you could judge by brand name.. ( not the best way I've found )
or you could email them and ask for a swatch of the ones you are

interested
in, or you could post the fabrics you want here, and see if anyone else

has
bought them. Or just tell us which shop you are thinking of buying from,
and you might get some opinions from people who have shopped there before.
Way to go with the bunny!
I'm done as well, found all 137 and SO glad to be done! lol

Elena

.. .

Old July 21st 03, 09:05 PM
Megan Vest

I think if you just watch the brand names you will be fine. When buying
over the internet, I would only order fabrics in which you recognize the
name, example RJR, Moda, Benartex, South Sea Imports, Marcus Brothers,
etc....

Megan

"Elena" wrote in message
Well you could judge by brand name.. ( not the best way I've found )
or you could email them and ask for a swatch of the ones you are

interested
in, or you could post the fabrics you want here, and see if anyone else

has
bought them. Or just tell us which shop you are thinking of buying

from,
and you might get some opinions from people who have shopped there

before.
Way to go with the bunny!
I'm done as well, found all 137 and SO glad to be done! lol

Elena

"Ann" wrote in message
.. .
Whewwww
I've visited and found the bunny 137 times!! Took me a week but I was
determined to find them all.
I enjoyed looking at all the fabric too along my travels.

There are some good specials out there. But how do you know it's

quilting
quality fabric?? There are low grade cottons so how would I know if

it's
the good stuff??

Ann

AD: Beadbimbo Bunny Set on Ebay Beadbimbo Beads 18 February 25th 04 06:18 PM
COMM eBay Cat, Bunny, Mermaid Rubber Stamps & More DorothyRose1912 Rubberstamps 0 February 24th 04 08:38 PM
AD: New Bunny Doll on eBay starlia Beads 12 January 31st 04 05:01 AM
OT - bunny tree Barbara Otterson Beads 4 August 11th 03 07:04 PM
FabShopHop--find the bunny Kathy in CA Quilting 9 July 18th 03 02:21 AM