So what will today bring

Old January 28th 09, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default So what will today bring

As it is SNOWING AGAIN.

And there is no school

So, the DS will sleep late, the DD is going to be made to go back to sleep.

I'm going to read and stitch and try and keep up with the housework

Cheryl

Old January 28th 09, 11:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2009-01-28, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
As it is SNOWING AGAIN.

And there is no school

So, the DS will sleep late, the DD is going to be made to go back to sleep.

I'm going to read and stitch and try and keep up with the housework

Cheryl

Good luck with that. I'm glad I was able to get to work before it started, but
I'm dreading the commute home.
-Margaret in MA

--
\\ o o
|\/ o\ o

|/\ / Let it snow!!
http://www.silverthorn.org/mstjohn
///
Old January 28th 09, 12:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/28/09 7:15 AM, in article ,
"lucretia borgia" wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 07:06:33 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

So, the DS will sleep late, the DD is going to be made to go back to sleep.

I'm going to read and stitch and try and keep up with the housework

Cheryl

Good luck with that. I'm glad I was able to get to work before it started,
but
I'm dreading the commute home.
-Margaret in MA

I think I'd rather drive in snow with crazed commuters than spend the day
home cooped up again

We feel for you Cheryl, cooped in the house with two teens ??? My
idea of a nightmare lol Just remember, this too will end - maybe
when they both hit 20 !

Add the fact that I've been stuck home (except to drop DS off for hockey or
the grocery store) for the last few days, and I'm starting to feel achy and
sinus-y.

And I really want the bits to finish that piece and in cleaning up my
closet, I found another that would be perfect for a box top. So, now I need
a box or maybe the gesso to cover up the "paint job" DD did to a box I had
that would work.

AND
Contoocook Needleworks is having a fiber sale. SO help me, I'm driving up
tomorrow AM. I just need to be back for 2:15 to get DS to hockey practice.

Cheryl

Old January 28th 09, 01:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 28, 8:05*am, lucretia borgia
wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:16:52 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

As it is SNOWING AGAIN.

And there is no school

So, the DS will sleep late, the DD is going to be made to go back to sleep.

I'm going to read and stitch and try and keep up with the housework

Cheryl

It is changing it's mind here, the temp will rise today, early evening
up to 15cm of snow, then later up to 15cm rain as the temp goes
higher. * So this time tomorrow ? *Bloody great mess I expect.

I'm well prepared for tomorrow to be a snow day here. I'm listening to
a radio show from Toronto right now, and they have a storm in
progress. I think it's the same system that's getting you, Cheryl, and
it'll arrive here tonight. The plows are out in Toronto right now, and
the entire radio station just had to be evacuated because a snowplow
hit a gas main a block away. They were broadcasting live via cellphone
for about ten minutes from outside. They just said the leak's been
capped, and everyone can go back inside. Oh good.
Have a good day, Cheryl. Hopefully everybody naps a lot. Sheena, I
hope you can get to your appointment tomorrow. Take care!

Louisa
Old January 28th 09, 01:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/28/09 7:15 AM, in article ,
"lucretia borgia" wrote:

[...]

Cheryl, be sure to tell Susan at Contoocook that Gillian says "Hello".
It amazed me that she knew me by name when I walked in their last summer!

You need an outing after all the rotten weather you have had.

Gill
Old January 28th 09, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
As it is SNOWING AGAIN.

And there is no school

So, the DS will sleep late, the DD is going to be made to go back to sleep.

I'm going to read and stitch and try and keep up with the housework

Cheryl

Snowing heavily here right now with a total of 15-20 cm (6-8 inches)
total forecast.

It's laundry, stitching (finish some artist trading cards), trivia and a
walk to get the mail.

Should plan something warm and cozy for supper that needs to cook all day.

MargW
Old January 28th 09, 01:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/28/09 8:18 AM, in article
,

wrote:
[...]

Oh dear me. Hope you and yours stay safe. Gas leaks of any sort are scary.

Cheryl

Old January 28th 09, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/28/09 8:51 AM, in article , "MargW"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
As it is SNOWING AGAIN.

And there is no school

So, the DS will sleep late, the DD is going to be made to go back to sleep.

I'm going to read and stitch and try and keep up with the housework

Cheryl

Snowing heavily here right now with a total of 15-20 cm (6-8 inches)
total forecast.

It's laundry, stitching (finish some artist trading cards), trivia and a
walk to get the mail.

Should plan something warm and cozy for supper that needs to cook all day.

MargW

I have had the craving for real beef stew - not something from a can, but I
also know I'm the only one that is going to eat it, so it's not happening
soon.

I'm also looking for an excuse to make "Bob's Chili" - needs hot peppers,
beef and not much else.

Cheryl

Bring in the clowns John Quilting 10 January 3rd 08 04:24 PM
Always bring your own lighting :-D [email protected] Beads 10 November 30th 06 09:37 PM
Grip to bring the rim in? Bubbles Pottery 16 August 18th 05 02:36 AM
what to bring on vacation Irrational Number Quilting 28 July 13th 04 05:20 PM
Bring up the Rear! Polly Esther Quilting 1 January 4th 04 10:28 AM