6X6 SENT ATTN Rusty

Old September 11th 04, 09:36 PM
Spike Driver

Default 6X6 SENT ATTN Rusty

Hi Rusty

I forgot to send a letter with your squares, I apologize. I did
remember to put my return snail mail on on it.

I sent the colors you requested, let me know what you think.
One is from my new book I was talking about earlier, "200 Crochet
blocks" by Jan Eaton. It is a great book. It is 6 inch squares. Most
pattern books I have purchase you use maybe a hand full of patterns if
you are lucky and you pay around twenty five dollars for it, you will
use most of these patters if you make a lot of squares. Meaning it
worth spending the twenty sum dollars on it.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

6X6 Sent attn Rusty Spike Driver Yarn 2 September 25th 04 11:02 PM
OT Rusty? NanaV Quilting 0 September 12th 04 11:15 PM
Att'n: NORA (6 x 6 sign-ups as of 4/26, 12:12PM CDT) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 13 May 29th 04 12:20 AM
September 6 x 6 ATTN: Madelaine Angelicsong Yarn 1 November 19th 03 03:41 AM
Att'n: TOM BALCER Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 1 October 16th 03 03:26 AM