Introducing VELCRO the new QI

Old October 3rd 05, 02:39 PM
Tina

Default Introducing VELCRO the new QI

This is the kitty that adopted John out at the farm house.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...67134581tItcvn
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...67135058ykmVMY
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...67134920EqlnjP

Right now, she is in quarantine in the "office" house. She had shots
and wormer yesterday and goes to the vet today for Feline Leukemia
testing. Until we get a negative, I don't want her mixed in with
Tinerbell and the dogs. They think she is about 6 months old. We will
also make her an appointment for spaying.

John started calling her Velcro yesterday morning because she is loving
so hard, she "makes biscuits" whenever she puts her feet down. Her
little claws were razor sharp so everytime she tried to walk, she stuck
to everything, clothes, furniture, carpet - when she tries to pick up
her feet, she sounds like Velcro being torn apart!

Personally, I think she should be a Tabitha!

Everyone say hello to Velcro!

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 3rd 05, 02:52 PM
maryd

What a gorgeous QI. And I love the name Velcro.

--
Mary

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
: This is the kitty that adopted John out at the farm house.
:

Old October 3rd 05, 02:54 PM
KJ

She looks like a little "Elwood"...my son's cat!
A Halloween cat for sure!

oups.com...

Old October 3rd 05, 03:05 PM
Tina

Hey, who's kitty is this any way?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...67154117snDYbS

Just goes to show you, kitties pick their humans, NOT the other way
around.

Tina

Old October 3rd 05, 03:15 PM
Patti

She's sweet, Tina.
Looks a bit oriental, perhaps?
..
In message .com, Tina
writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 3rd 05, 03:27 PM
C & S

She is lovely!

Carole
Champlain, NY

oups.com...

Old October 3rd 05, 03:56 PM
Sally Swindells

From her face and body shape I would suspect that there's some Siamese
in there somewhere. Definitely oriental.
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old October 3rd 05, 04:20 PM
Taria

Kitties seem to know which people are not cat people.
They are forever trying to reform us. it worked on
me. Looks like you dh is at least a velcro cat person.

That is a cute kitty. While nosing around your photos
I was reminded of your mama's wonderful backyard. How is it
after all the bad weather?
Taria

Old October 3rd 05, 04:26 PM
Cindy Schmidt

Awwwwwwww Tina. She's a cutie. Give her big sloppy kisses from Frazier and
soft kitty purrs from Abby.

--
Cindy from MO

oups.com...

Old October 3rd 05, 04:33 PM
Kate Dicey

Tina wrote:

[...]

Velcro is an excellent name for a cat! Sticks to everything... But
then, I did call our cats Marmalade, Muffin, Cornflake, and Sugarpuff!
She's cute. We have ours immunized for flue, enteritis and leukimia all
in one large (expensive but worth it!) shot.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

introducing.. Oscar, the new QI Marijke Quilting 14 June 30th 04 09:20 AM
Sticky Back Velcro Suzanne Needlework 15 June 24th 04 07:36 AM
Howdy! Introducing me... donner Beads 15 March 19th 04 09:43 AM
OT Introducing Me (long winded) Anne Quilting 21 September 9th 03 08:00 PM
"The Velcro Thing" (?) [email protected] Rubberstamps 1 August 11th 03 02:14 PM