My designs "borrowed"

Old August 12th 03, 03:23 PM
Sjpolyclay

Did you see him as Chaplin in. "The Cat's Meow"? The
film about a murder on William Randolf Hearst's yacht.

no, haven't seen that one yet, but I will! It sounds good. He's also in Velvet
Goldmine and several other flicks.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old August 12th 03, 03:26 PM
Sjpolyclay

I didn't realise he was so well known over in the States too though!

he's getting better known all the time, Emma! Bryan even has a piece of music
he wrote inspired by Eddie, called "Cake or Death", another marvelous routine.
(cake for me, thanks...)

Old August 13th 03, 04:49 AM
P D RUSS

Also glass beads. Clear beads in black clay look like stars - everyone feel
free to use this idea.

Dianne
Florida

Hi Dianne! Whereabouts in Florida are you? I'm a Floridian too! ;-)

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html

Hi Valerie,

I'm in Jacksonville, way up in North Florida. I have some my old clay from a
few years back:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Villag...ymer-clay.html

Dianne
Old August 13th 03, 04:43 PM
Sjpolyclay

Love that tv special.

me too! we quote this one often.

Old August 14th 03, 03:56 AM
CrystalLuv

Dear Rose Catts:
I have searched the web for your name and came up with only 3 posts.
First one being on Aug 9th 2003 (which erroneously flamed another clay
artist). The only other two were directed to me. If you are the
original designer of these, please don't hesitate to show us your web
site or pictures of them (published or otherwise).

I don't think anyone can own this particular idea because they can be
made many different ways and are just putting two mediums together.
Millefiori canework designs can be considered more original than
something like this.

I never claimed being the original designer of this concept. You seem
to be claiming ownership to some beads that have never been seen by
anyone (including me). I merely stated when I started making these,
and showed a bracelet I made last year with them. Then I started
selling them on the internet in July on my website and on JustBeads.

We would all love to see your work. Please post your website or
photos for us to look at. D.Jean (ACJewels)

P.S. I have been working with polymer clay since 1992.

http://www.acjewels.com

(rosecatts) wrote in message om...
It has come to my attentiion that a poster here is using my designs of
inlaid crystals as her own original design. Let it be known that I was
designing these since 1999! I hope Leigh does lay the cards on the
table and let the posters at PCC know the name of the clayer who uses
other's ideas freely as her own. Thank you Darlene for posting all
over the internet ideas that I have been selling for 4 years!

Old August 14th 03, 06:39 PM
CrystalLuv

Friendly civilized people don't act like a pack of wolves. So I won't
dignify a direct reponse other than to those who are currently reading
this thread. She is embarrassing herself and the polymer clay
community with wolfpack behavior. Bullies went out with grade school.

I have just returned home from vacation with my family and don't care
to be a part of this woman's ridicule any longer. I hope she finds
peace and grows a heart. Maybe she should trade in her pentagram for
a cross.

from the Lords Prayer:
"...forgive us for our sins, and forgive those who trespass against
us,
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil..."

I do not contact my buyers other than saying I have listed new items.
I don't need to do this, people buy what they like.
I don't join forums that form wolflike group alliances to devour other
people for their show of strength and to gain so called respect (oxy
moron).

Each person has the right to make what they want. I have been
designing polymer jewelry and beads since 1992. As you can see by my
website, these are made by me. My ideas and designs speak for
themselves. I therefore have no reason to make up a date when I have
designed anything I made. I believe in God, and don't believe in
lying. May God have mercy on her soul. D.Jean

Adorned Clay Jewels Web Site: http://www.acjewels.com
Old August 14th 03, 08:55 PM
rw

I don't join forums that form wolflike group alliances to devour other
people for their s

I don't want to comment on the conflict going on w/you folks... but I would
like to stand up for the wolf, who got a bad rap here.
Wolves are devoted, loyal companions to each other... monogamous animals
w/strong family ties. They are, in fact, often more civilized than we are.

Let's hear it for the too-often-misunderstood Wolf!
Thank you.