Check out this pattern!

Old November 10th 05, 10:19 AM
Katherine

Default Check out this pattern!

In keeping with out "custom" of sharing really ugly knitted items, I have
this to show you:
http://www.phobe.com/fsmhat/index.html

Higs,
Katherine

Old November 10th 05, 12:10 PM
Eastern Edge

Katherine wrote:
In keeping with out "custom" of sharing really ugly knitted items, I have
this to show you:
http://www.phobe.com/fsmhat/index.html

Higs,
Katherine

Oh brother, my 4yo DS would love this! Thanks Katherine You know
I'll just have to make it for him, don't you? Maybe without the
meatballs, though. I'll be sure to grab a picture of him, too....he's
WAY cuter than their model

Speaking of ugly, did anyone read You Knit What yesterday? My 10yo DD
was with me when I did (not the comments, just the page of photos); of
course, she loved that pom-pom-look sweater and wants me to make it.
Hopefully she'll just forget about it if I don't mention it......

Michelle

Old November 10th 05, 01:40 PM
Laura J

"Katherine" wrote in message
In keeping with out "custom" of sharing really ugly knitted items, I have
this to show you:
http://www.phobe.com/fsmhat/index.html

Higs,
Katherine

Oh dear! You should submit that to the "you knit what?" website!

LauraJ

Old November 10th 05, 03:02 PM
DA

guess which days.

"Katherine" wrote in message
In keeping with out "custom" of sharing really ugly knitted items, I have
this to show you:
http://www.phobe.com/fsmhat/index.html

Higs,
Katherine

Hopefully, it was for Halloween, and when does pasta have eyes?
DA

Old November 10th 05, 08:15 PM
suzee

DA wrote:
guess which days.

"Katherine" wrote in message

In keeping with out "custom" of sharing really ugly knitted items, I have
this to show you: http://www.phobe.com/fsmhat/index.html

Higs,
Katherine

Hopefully, it was for Halloween, and when does pasta have eyes?
DA

When it's a pasta monster!

sue
Old November 10th 05, 08:19 PM
Katherine

Eastern Edge wrote:
Katherine wrote:
In keeping with out "custom" of sharing really ugly knitted items, I
have this to show you:
http://www.phobe.com/fsmhat/index.html

Higs,
Katherine

Oh brother, my 4yo DS would love this! Thanks Katherine You know
I'll just have to make it for him, don't you? Maybe without the
meatballs, though. I'll be sure to grab a picture of him, too....he's
WAY cuter than their model

Speaking of ugly, did anyone read You Knit What yesterday? My 10yo DD
was with me when I did (not the comments, just the page of photos); of
course, she loved that pom-pom-look sweater and wants me to make it.
Hopefully she'll just forget about it if I don't mention it......

Probably she won't!

Higs,
Katherine

Old November 10th 05, 08:19 PM
Katherine

Laura J wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
In keeping with out "custom" of sharing really ugly knitted items, I
have this to show you:
http://www.phobe.com/fsmhat/index.html

Higs,
Katherine

Oh dear! You should submit that to the "you knit what?" website!

I would, but I don't know how!

Higs.
Katherine

Old November 10th 05, 08:20 PM
Katherine

DA wrote:
guess which days.

"Katherine" wrote in message
In keeping with out "custom" of sharing really ugly knitted items, I
have this to show you:
http://www.phobe.com/fsmhat/index.html

Higs,
Katherine

Hopefully, it was for Halloween, and when does pasta have eyes?

Weren't the "eyes" meatballs?

Higs,
Katherine

Old November 10th 05, 08:53 PM

Hi,

Have to agree that is ugly, but Michelle your DS would look so cute it
it, especially coming out of the pile of leaves.

Hugs,

Nora