Found my roll call posting

Old January 8th 05, 08:15 PM
Susan Laity Price

Default Found my roll call posting

I finally found my roll call posting. It was in with several others of
that title even though I had told my computer to post a new item.
Sometimes the computer doesn't obey me.

I will continue to try to file all roll call posts but I have to
remember to go back to the original post because that number keeps
growing. Anyone know the largest number of replies to any one post? I
know now that frood will think she deserves a prize. Well, maybe. . .

Susan

Old January 8th 05, 08:19 PM
nzlstar

yea but what do you need to know on this roll call?
jeanne
who missed the original post completely
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Susan Laity Price" wrote...

Old January 8th 05, 10:04 PM
Diana Curtis

All your deepest darkest secrets... either that or a short, happy little
biography of you, as a quilter and person.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old January 8th 05, 11:10 PM
nzlstar

omg, u must be kidding!!!
my deepest darkest secrets would take a tome to write.
short? happy? little?
i'll do my best, hope this passes whomevers test this started out with.
its gonna be out in left field as i often type as it comes to mind so out of
any semblence of order.

i be oldish (how old depends on how old you are i guess), blonde going
white, well padded, unfit (spend too much time online), health aint what it
used to be either (getting old sucks big time).
born/raised in california, married a kiwi back in '77, got three kids 25yo
DD, nearly 21yo DS and 17.7yo DS (waiting anxiously for this last one to
grow up or mature or anything puleeeeeeeeeeze).
got one last QI tabby kitty, shes nearly 14yo and starting to show it as
well.
love peanut MnMs but not a huge 'cant live without it' fan of chocolate cept
i love my oat fudge slice
my fav food is yogurt, ok ok, so i'm weird.

my fav block units are flying geese and 3D tactile units like in cathedral
window, folded bits and origami type flowers.
my fav colours LIME, purples, greens, wow's.
i do more in the way of designing than actual sewing the past couple of yrs.
i love applique by hand tho still dont get a lot done of late (too much
other stuff in my head to deal with) both up and down the generational
lines.

travelled thru some of europe, morocco, israel, uk, usa, canada, mexico, nz.
all in my younger days though and i got the sore back to prove it, lol.
happy to answer whatever i left out and anyone is interested in.
oh been online since about april 99, iirc.
i love chatting/brainstorming anything quilty or not on yahoo msg'r too.
i guess thats all of me, well enough info anyhow. the rest aint all that
interesting.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Diana Curtis" wrote...

Old January 10th 05, 03:41 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: "Diana Curtis"

All your deepest darkest secrets... either that or a short, happy little
biography of you, as a quilter and person.

HMMM, I am feeling better after being home for 9 days so I guess I shall join
in the fray with my info.
Tia Mary here -- been quilting for a loooong time -- probably something on
the order of 25 years I should think. I have been making what I term "real"
quilts (ones that are actually pieced & MQ'd) for about 10 years. I am a
professional seamstress and needlework model stitcher.
On a more personal level, I just had my BarfDay on Wednesday and am now 39
with 19 years experience. Been with Olwatzisname for 34 years. DD is 38,
married 5 years and the SMDGD is 19 months. I was born & raised in LaLa Land
(aka Tinseltown or Los Angeles) & lived there 18 years. The family then moved
to Lizard Land (aka Phoenix) and I lived there for 35 years. Five years ago,
DH and I moved to Magnoliaville (aka Atlanta) and we will likely stay here
until he retires in 5 1/2 years.
I have a B.S. in BS of the Intercultural Working variety (that's
Intercultural & Organizational Communication) and have done a bit of graduate
work. which probably explains why I tend to go on at length when given the
slightest bit of provocation -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!
Online Photos at
http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old January 10th 05, 11:43 AM
georg

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply wrote:

On a more personal level, I just had my BarfDay on Wednesday and am now 39
with 19 years experience.

Hope you had a happy birfday!!

-georg