my new green lace , is lovely

Old August 2nd 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default my new green lace , is lovely

Now after several repeats of my `new thought` 6 rows green cotton
lace ,,, i have the `hang` of it and don`t need to consult a written
paper to remember where i am i really enjoy knitting it ,, thus by tv
news etc, i am working , hoping soon to finnish it ,, it is a
realxing kind of lace ,, [ i have had laces that made me wonder why i
started them at all ,,,
mirjam
Old August 3rd 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 12:14*am, "YarnWright" wrote:
spun a FINE 'yarn':

+Now after several repeats of my `new thought` *6 rows green cotton
+lace ,,, i have the `hang` of it and don`t need to consult a written
+paper to remember where i am i really enjoy knitting it ,, thus by tv
+news etc, i am working , hoping soon to *finnish it ,, it is a
+realxing kind of lace ,, [ i have had laces that made me wonder why i
+started them at all ,,,
+mirjam

Mirjam. . .
Green, as in the COLOR, or Green as in ecologically friendly? *Or both?
Noreen
running and ducking

--http://www.paradisefibers.net/KA-Classic-Bamboo-Circular-Knitting-Nee....
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080802-0, 08/02/2008
Tested: 8/2/2008 4:14:28 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006http://www.avast.com

Green as in Green colored Cotton , And nothing to do with green
envy ::::
mirjam
Old August 4th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
betsey

On Aug 1, 11:45*pm, wrote:
Now after several repeats of my `new thought` *6 rows green cotton
lace ,,, i have the `hang` of it and don`t need to consult a written
paper to remember where i am i really enjoy knitting it ,, thus by tv
news etc, i am working , hoping soon to *finnish it ,, it is a
realxing kind of lace ,, [ i have had laces that made me wonder why i
started them at all ,,,
mirjam

Mirjam-

every time i read your posts (both here and sewing...) i just sit
there and say "i'd love to meet this woman in person...she's just so
creative and clever!".

betsey
Old August 4th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 4, 4:47*am, betsey wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:45*pm, wrote:

Now after several repeats of my `new thought` *6 rows green cotton
lace ,,, i have the `hang` of it and don`t need to consult a written
paper to remember where i am i really enjoy knitting it ,, thus by tv
news etc, i am working , hoping soon to *finnish it ,, it is a
realxing kind of lace ,, [ i have had laces that made me wonder why i
started them at all ,,,
mirjam

Mirjam-

every time i read your posts (both here and sewing...) i just sit
there and say "i'd love to meet this woman in person...she's just so
creative and clever!".

betsey

Betsey
thank you for the compliment ,,
I also would like to meet more creative people , because we all live a
bit `apart`, meeting /reading people here is a tiny mini `instead
meeting`
And we all can share photos , sites etc !!!
mirjam
Old August 4th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

betsey wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:45 pm, wrote:
Now after several repeats of my `new thought` 6 rows green cotton
lace ,,, i have the `hang` of it and don`t need to consult a written
paper to remember where i am i really enjoy knitting it ,, thus by tv
news etc, i am working , hoping soon to finnish it ,, it is a
realxing kind of lace ,, [ i have had laces that made me wonder why i
started them at all ,,,
mirjam

Mirjam-

every time i read your posts (both here and sewing...) i just sit
there and say "i'd love to meet this woman in person...she's just so
creative and clever!".

betsey

What a TRUE STATEMENT!

Old August 4th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 4, 7:09*am, Spike Driver wrote:
betsey wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:45 pm, wrote:
Now after several repeats of my `new thought` *6 rows green cotton
lace ,,, i have the `hang` of it and don`t need to consult a written
paper to remember where i am i really enjoy knitting it ,, thus by tv
news etc, i am working , hoping soon to *finnish it ,, it is a
realxing kind of lace ,, [ i have had laces that made me wonder why i
started them at all ,,,
mirjam

Mirjam-

every time i read your posts (both here and sewing...) i just sit
there and say "i'd love to meet this woman in person...she's just so
creative and clever!".

betsey

What a *TRUE STATEMENT!- Hide quoted text -

You are ever so welcome Dennis !!!
mirjam
Old August 6th 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
betsey

On Aug 3, 11:17*pm, wrote:
On Aug 4, 4:47*am, betsey wrote:

On Aug 1, 11:45*pm, wrote:

[...]

mirjam- Hide quoted text -

very true! (and i'll try to post some photos of things i've done....)

betsey
Old August 7th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Not being the quick and fast knitter like Noreen , i am slowly
[ mostly next to watching Tv news] am `gaining` body length ,
yesterday i tried it , [ one of the greatest Benefits of knitting in
one piece , is the possibility to try it on while
knitting ::::::::
It looks Good , feel like a cloud [ even with all the needles !!!!
a little more and i can finnish it ,,, almost ..... no dancing ,,, but
hope ,,,
mirjam

LOVELY eye candy Dr. Sooz Beads 44 July 5th 12 01:51 PM
the new[er] lace for the bodice of the green shirt [email protected] Yarn 2 July 30th 08 05:51 PM
Just Lovely Christina Peterson Beads 4 June 13th 06 06:13 AM
OT and Question for the fabric challenge group of 6 or so (pink-lavender-green paisley and Turq and green leaves) QuiltShopHopper Quilting 1 May 9th 04 03:41 AM
A Lovely Day(Not all OT) Queen City Cross Stitcher Needlework 1 March 27th 04 12:25 AM