OT and a 'little' ON-t...

Old August 11th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default OT and a 'little' ON-t...

OT (off topic)
Been really busy, showing the house a LOT, and it looks like the first
couple, who are very very young, are approved for an FHA loan.
Don't know how long it'll all take, so DH and I are thinking we might get
stuck in a one bedroom apt. temporarily.... which isn't TOO bad due to all
the downsizing we've done.
However, I've gotten a little comfortable 'here', or lazy, inthat we've
been 'here' almost 3 years... the previous two places we moved in and out
of in under 6 months!

ON-T (on-topic)
I'm knitting a moebious, which I've frogged 6 times in two days, yeesh!
I'm also working on a few other things, which I can't share YET.

Hugs,
Noreen
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0632-2, 08/10/2006
Tested: 8/11/2006 11:37:47 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 11th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Hopefull you sell quickly with profit and find soon a neat place ,,
Think about it LESS house to clean
mirjam

OT (off topic)
Been really busy, showing the house a LOT, and it looks l ke the first

Old August 11th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Good to hear, Noreen. I hope that they are approved, and that you are able
to move one again.

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 11th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Hi Noreen,

I hope it all works out as you wish. Good luck!

Hugs,

Hesira

Old August 12th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

YarnWright wrote:
[...]

Maybe you will be moving back to NI !!!!!!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old August 12th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:55:19 -0500, SpikeDriver spun a fine yarn

YarnWright wrote:
[...]

No, Dennis, TN is as far NORTH as I'll EVER ever ever live ....
Now, IF we end up RV-ing, we might go north to VISIT, but that's it,
LOL!
Noreen

who is very tired of her family and Don's family asking when we're
coming back up for another visit, like the roads don't also come
THIS-a-way's!

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0632-2, 08/10/2006
Tested: 8/12/2006 11:08:31 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 12th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:35:02 -0700, JJMolvik spun a fine yarn

How about MY north????

BEG!!!!

JJMolvik

Give me the coldest temps recorded EVER, and I'll 'think' about it,
JJ!
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0632-2, 08/10/2006
Tested: 8/12/2006 3:01:26 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 12th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

The answer is 0 in 1950 -- However the averages are quite mild.
See http://www.seeseattle.org/media/pres...PKNewFacts.asp

(For Seattle - though JJ and I both live close but not at SeaTac
airport which is the data site.)

Old August 13th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On 12 Aug 2006 15:24:47 -0700, JCT spun a fine yarn

The answer is 0 in 1950 -- However the averages are quite mild.
See http://www.seeseattle.org/media/pres...PKNewFacts.asp

(For Seattle - though JJ and I both live close but not at SeaTac
airport which is the data site.)

brrrrrrr.
me/shudders to think of it!
Noreen
staying south!

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0632-2, 08/10/2006
Tested: 8/12/2006 11:18:47 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006