ABC Stitch Therapy

Old January 5th 13, 11:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default ABC Stitch Therapy

Has anyone ordered from this company and did you like their service. I have
placed an order and it is about 3 weeks now and have not heard anything from
them except the first order confirmation. This is my first time ordering
from them and I am just curious if I should be worried or not.
Sharon in MN

Old January 6th 13, 03:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

I have ordered from them for years without any problems. Even got to visit them in person last year though they are a far drive from our usual NH vacation spot.

In my experience, they are faster than Nordic Needle.

Donna in Virginia
Old January 6th 13, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

I guess that I am used to stores shipping within a few days of receiving the
order. It has been 3 weeks since I ordered and I haven't heard anything so
was a little worried. I will wait patiently as I know that things slow down
during the holidays. I am to close to Nordic Needle to order on line from
them so don't know how slow they are. I did have them order something for
me and I believe that they have certain times to order things so it takes
quite a while if they don't have it in their store.
Sharon in MN

Looking for Northcott ABC's Fabric She in PA Quilting 2 February 4th 06 07:28 AM
ABC Stitch? emerald Needlework 0 August 10th 05 06:08 AM
ABC QUILT blueskyusa Quilting 2 May 17th 04 01:34 AM
Pictures of ABC quilts Brian Christiansen Quilting 1 February 7th 04 03:31 AM
ABC QUILTS [email protected] Quilting 2 November 24th 03 02:41 PM