Someone else's birthday (tomorrow)!!!

Old March 25th 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.[_2_]

Default Someone else's birthday (tomorrow)!!!

It's a little early but, since I probably won't be online tomorrow,
here goes:

Happy Birthday to you,
Haaappy Biiiirthday toooo yoooouuuu,
Happyyyy Biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeaaaar Sheeeeennnaaaaaaa!
Haaaappy Biiiiirthdaaaaaay toooooo yooooooouuuuuuu!

Have wonderful day, my friend! Do what you most enjoy!

Joan
Old March 25th 11, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

A couple was about to have a baby. However, the husband was about to leave
on an emergency business trip and his wife was concerned that he wouldn't be
there to name his child. So he told his wife not to worry
because he would send his brother to the hospital when she gave birth to
name the child.

While the man was on his trip his wife surprisingly gave birth to twins - a
girl and a boy. Later that day the husband called his wife and was overjoyed
at the news.

He asks his wife, "What did my brother name the girl?" She answers,
"Denise". He says, "Oh that's a nice name. What did he name the boy?"

She says, "De-nephew"...

Happy Birthday Sheena,
Fred

Old March 26th 11, 10:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

Happy Birthday to you,
Haaappy Biiiirthday toooo yoooouuuu,
Happyyyy Biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeaaaar Sheeeeennnaaaaaaa!
Haaaappy Biiiiirthdaaaaaay toooooo yooooooouuuuuuu!

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a great one!!

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA
Old March 26th 11, 04:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Mar 25, 11:32*am, "Joan E." wrote:
It's a little early but, since I probably won't be online tomorrow,
here goes:

Happy Birthday to you,
Haaappy Biiiirthday toooo yoooouuuu,
Happyyyy Biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeaaaar Sheeeeennnaaaaaaa!
Haaaappy Biiiiirthdaaaaaay toooooo yooooooouuuuuuu!

Have wonderful day, my friend! *Do what you most enjoy!

Joan

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Nancy
Old March 27th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.[_2_]

On Mar 26, 9:17*am, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 03:14:33 -0700, Karen C in Calif
wrote:

Happy birthday to the Chief GOW! *

Thanks all, you do sing sweetly Joanie

It's a beautiful day for a change, so nice I went out on to the
balcony and cleaned the big windows to let the sun shine in - I mean
big too, 17 foot by 9 foot high.

WOW! Must have been a *good* day.....Not one, but TWO emoticons from
you!!! lol

Joan
Old March 27th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.[_2_]

wrote:

Happy birthday to the Chief GOW! *

Thanks all, you do sing sweetly Joanie

It's a beautiful day for a change, so nice I went out on to the
balcony and cleaned the big windows to let the sun shine in - I mean
big too, 17 foot by 9 foot high.

WOW! *Must have been a *good* day.....Not one, but TWO emoticons from
you!!! lol

Joan

Uh, duh! Sorry, the first one was from Karen....must be blind today!!

Lucky woman has her birthday tomorrow [email protected] Yarn 2 February 29th 08 05:16 AM
Very OT; think of us tomorrow please! Gill Murray Needlework 6 April 17th 05 06:09 AM
What I'm doing tomorrow JoAnn Paules Beads 14 October 7th 04 07:34 AM
OT - Tomorrow Johanna Gibson Quilting 23 May 22nd 04 02:14 AM
tomorrow is May 1. Aud Yarn 11 May 4th 04 03:59 PM