Aha , some days i wish i had more hands

Old August 15th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Aha , some days i wish i had more hands

Tuesday i had 4 hours `train knitting` time , but since than i repair,
clean make order , embroider ,,, These are the time i consider nature`
s idea to give us only 2 hands , a bit mistaken..... But than i think
that having more arms would complicate me in making more sleeves ,,,
thus it is ok ,,,,, and in my dreams i still can make more jobs at the
same time..
mirjam
Old August 17th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jackie

On Aug 14, 8:38*pm, wrote:
Tuesday i had 4 hours `train knitting` time , but since than i repair,
clean make order , embroider ,,, These are the time i consider nature`
s idea to give us only 2 hands , a bit mistaken..... But than i think
that having more arms would complicate me in making more sleeves ,,,
thus it is ok ,,,,, and in my dreams i still can make more jobs at the
same time..
mirjam

This reminds me of a game I read about, long ago, in which people were
given improbable situations to imagine. To the question "what if we
all had three arms?", two of the answers were "Hugging would be more
difficult" and "Hugging would be more fun!"

I have occasionally had the thought that while I can knit while
watching tv, chatting, waiting for things to appear on my computer,
etc., it's too bad I can't knit while knitting! In other words, I'll
be watching tv and working on some simple knitting, like an garter
stitch lap blanket, and suddenly think "Too bad I can't work on the
socks while I'm doing this!"
Old August 17th 08, 11:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Jackie ,, you are ever so right .
I visited an exhibition of Thailand culture and amongst the Budha`s
there was one with 24 arms , arranged in 3 layers of 8 ,,,,,, My
imgination went WILD ,,,,,,

You could knit 2 project , crochet one have coffee ,hold a baby
etc,,,, endless multy tasking ,, and of course 2 can always rest
hahahhahahh
mirjam
Old August 23rd 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

wrote in message
Tuesday i had 4 hours `train knitting` time , but since than i repair,
clean make order , embroider ,,, These are the time i consider nature`
s idea to give us only 2 hands , a bit mistaken..... But than i think
that having more arms would complicate me in making more sleeves ,,,
thus it is ok ,,,,, and in my dreams i still can make more jobs at the
same time..
mirjam

I could certainly use a few more, that's for sure. There's a cute
commercial that comes on TV from time to time depicting a mother octupus who
is multi-tasking: vacuuming while dusting while cooking while rocking the
baby and feeding it a bottle, the punch line is that she wishes she had a
few more arms. ;-))

Murielle

Look Ma! No hands Polly Esther[_2_] Quilting 97 January 16th 08 02:40 PM
hands michele Glass 9 November 15th 07 08:39 PM
Rainy days are good days (on topic) Maureen Wozniak Quilting 2 September 25th 06 01:56 PM
OT Whose hands are these? Marisa Cappetta Beads 27 June 7th 04 12:38 PM
24 days/16 days..begging from yesterday CNYstitcher Quilting 0 November 26th 03 03:09 PM