Good Sunday , 10th August

Old August 10th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Good Sunday , 10th August

Good Sunday , and Good week to ALL.
we watched the OPENING , and i loved the colors the clothes 99% ,,, I
was sorry about all the SMOKE from all those Fireworks ,,

Let`s hope good human relations will arise ,,
mirjam
Old August 11th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

ANY ONE OUT THERE ?????????????

mirjam
Old August 11th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 11, 7:05*am, "YarnWright" wrote:
spun a FINE 'yarn':

+
+ANY ONE OUT THERE ?????????????
+
+
+
+mirjam
+---

Mirjam. . .
Waving madly at you from across the big=pond!
wooohoo, can you see me?
I'll have to get on my broom and do a fly-over!
Grin
Noreen

--http://www.paradisefibers.net/KA-Classic-Bamboo-Circular-Knitting-Nee....
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080809-0, 08/09/2008
Tested: 8/10/2008 11:04:44 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006http://www.avast.com

OHHHHH NOREEN what a relief ,,,, i thought i went lost in ??????

thank you
dear friend !!!
mirjam
Old August 11th 08, 08:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 11, 7:14*am, "YarnWright" wrote:
YarnWright spun a FINE 'yarn':

spun a FINE 'yarn':
+
++
++ANY ONE OUT THERE ?????????????
++
++
++
++mirjam
++---
+
+
+Mirjam. . .
+Waving madly at you from across the big=pond!
+wooohoo, can you see me?
+I'll have to get on my broom and do a fly-over!
+Grin
+Noreen
+

Rephrase that, waving WILDLY! *(Madly could be misinterpreted, I'm not daft, nor am I angry, two usages of 'mad')
Grin,
Noreen

--http://www.paradisefibers.net/KA-Classic-Bamboo-Circular-Knitting-Nee....
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080809-0, 08/09/2008
Tested: 8/10/2008 11:14:00 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006http://www.avast.com

Oh don`t worry i understood it was the good mad not the other
kind ::::
mirjam
Old August 11th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carey N.

wrote in message

ANY ONE OUT THERE ?????????????

mirjam

I'm a day late, but I can see you!

Sending smiles & waves. ;-)

--
Carey in MA

Good Sunday to you Shillelagh Yarn 3 August 13th 07 01:43 AM
Good Sunday Morning Craftkitten Yarn 3 August 20th 06 09:39 PM
Good Sunday Morning Craftkitten Yarn 11 August 6th 06 09:44 PM
Good Sunday Morning! Joy Yarn 44 June 3rd 06 06:59 AM
SewingTrader - Online Auctions Week August 4th to 10th. SewingTrader Marketplace 0 August 4th 03 11:04 PM