OT and a 'little' ON-t...

Old August 13th 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Default OT and a 'little' ON-t...

Well, I didn't get here until 1964 and I have never seen it anywhere
near that cold -- but you asked for the coldest ever. Actually, I
remember being in snow in Nashville when I was a kid - not often but it
did happen. Here we usually have to go to the mountains to find snow
in winter.

brrrrrrr.
me/shudders to think of it!
Noreen
staying south!

Old August 13th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On 12 Aug 2006 22:31:40 -0700, JCT spun a fine yarn

Well, I didn't get here until 1964 and I have never seen it anywhere
near that cold -- but you asked for the coldest ever. Actually, I
remember being in snow in Nashville when I was a kid - not often but it
did happen. Here we usually have to go to the mountains to find snow
in winter.

Yep, we get any where from 1/2 inch to 3 inches a winter, and that is
TOO much for THIS transplanted midwesterner, grin! I want to move
FURTHER south.....

Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0632-2, 08/10/2006
Tested: 8/13/2006 11:28:31 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 14th 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BonnieBlue

Well, Noreen, I think it has been a couple of years since we have had snow
here in San Angelo, TX. Also, lots of houses for sale!

BonnieBlue

Old August 14th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:03:11 -0500, BonnieBlue spun a fine yarn

Well, Noreen, I think it has been a couple of years since we have had snow
here in San Angelo, TX. Also, lots of houses for sale!

BonnieBlue

I LOVE TX! We lived north of Houston back in '85-'86.....
hmmmmmmmmmmm.
But, with Kelley, Pokey, Jacey (and Rebekah and Mikayla) being in FL
panhandle now, /methinks TX would be too 'far-away'....

Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-0, 08/14/2006
Tested: 8/14/2006 12:03:15 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 14th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Well,

South Mississippi is just a couple of hours from the Florida Panhandle,
and it hardly ever gets below 32 here!

Hugs,

Hesira

Old August 15th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On 14 Aug 2006 12:10:38 -0700, hesira spun a fine yarn

Well,

South Mississippi is just a couple of hours from the Florida Panhandle,
and it hardly ever gets below 32 here!

Hugs,

Hesira

I am *tempted*, very tempted! ... we like deep south AL too, loved
the battleship tour in Mobile... USS Alabama....
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-0, 08/14/2006
Tested: 8/14/2006 7:43:48 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006