Diff Kind of Happy Dance

Old July 30th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default Diff Kind of Happy Dance

Oh definitely dancing in the moonlight for ya on that one, Butterfly!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

You'all have been SO patient with me over the last 5 yrs of Mr Joe and My
ill health that I HAVE TO SHARE this with you.

I AM SHOUTING HE

MR JOE WENT BACK TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!

Boss is aware of the med problems and is very willing to work with him NOT
around him. He is back to what he knows best-being Fleet Manager. This
place has NOT had one in years so he is pretty excited about being able to
set one up for them.

Please pray that it works out on both sides. It would be nice NOT to have
to worry about buying the 2nd spool of thread so to speak.

Butterfly (thank you once again for the last 5 years)

Old July 30th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL

"Butterflywings" wrote in
:

You'all have been SO patient with me over the last 5 yrs of Mr Joe and
My ill health that I HAVE TO SHARE this with you.

I AM SHOUTING HE

MR JOE WENT BACK TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!

Boss is aware of the med problems and is very willing to work with him
NOT around him. He is back to what he knows best-being Fleet Manager.
This place has NOT had one in years so he is pretty excited about
being able to set one up for them.

Please pray that it works out on both sides. It would be nice NOT to
have to worry about buying the 2nd spool of thread so to speak.

Butterfly (thank you once again for the last 5 years)

Ahh.. such good news!
Doing an authentic Dutch wooden clog dance while singing an old Dutch
folk song for the both of you.. !!

FiederEls
Old July 30th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati Cook

Congrats. That is well worth a happy dance or two. G

Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks

Old July 31st 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

That's wonderful news!!! Sounds like things are looking great all around!

--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

Old July 31st 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Oh, Butterfly! This is one of the best happy dances
we've had around this quilt frame in ages. I will pray
that this works out well. Hugs to you and your DH,

PAT in VA/USA

Old July 31st 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
R. E. Wicker

I shall keep your happiness in my heart as my 91 year old husband Roy
goes in for radical cancer surgery of the colon next Wednesday the
8th. I have bought so many "spools" over the years, never fear I
will not run out of thread.

Rhoda
p.s.
My third book "Selective Memories" is out and being well received. I
am now working on a novel of short stories. Never a dull moment at
this house of two old old people. My great grandfather Oliver Joiner
was buried on his hundredth birthday. He was a medic during the Civil
War. Yes, I said CIVIL Was.

Old July 31st 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

My Wings are on their way for you and your DH. Wrap them round yourselves
and hang on tight.\please keep us posted on how he does.

Fantabulous on your books! I'll be looking forward to the short stories
one....perfect for sitting in Dr offices.

Huggles
Butterfly

Old July 31st 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Conga-rats for you and Mr Joe!!!!

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z37/shazrules/

Old August 1st 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Happy dancing for Butterfly and Mr Joe and holding
Rhoda and her DH in my thoughts from Downunder
((((HUGS))))

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Butterflywings" wrote in
message ...
: My Wings are on their way for you and your DH. Wrap them
round yourselves
: and hang on tight.\please keep us posted on how he does.
:
: Fantabulous on your books! I'll be looking forward to the
short stories
: one....perfect for sitting in Dr offices.
:
: Huggles
: Butterfly
: