chemo

Old September 12th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
pami

Default chemo

The few chemos hit me like bricks. I am struggling so hard with them. I am
on Taxotere and it is so awful. It attacked all my joints. I had chemo
last Wednesday so I am coming out of it now a little but. When I begin to
cook and get dressed it's a good sign. My hug has been with me all last
week.
Hugs,
Pami

Old September 12th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

So glad you are coming out of the most recent chemo. Know that when you are
wrapped in the hug, you are wrapped in our prayers as well.

--
Mary
"pami" wrote in message
: The few chemos hit me like bricks. I am struggling so hard with them. I
am
: on Taxotere and it is so awful. It attacked all my joints. I had chemo
: last Wednesday so I am coming out of it now a little but. When I begin to
: cook and get dressed it's a good sign. My hug has been with me all last
: week.
: Hugs,
: Pami
:
:

Old September 12th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betty in Wi

Good to hear from you, Pami. Know that you are in our hearts and prayers.

Betty in WI

Old September 12th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

(((Pami)))

Keeping the good thoughts and coming to you.

Denny
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54
Old September 12th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL

"pami" wrote in
:

The few chemos hit me like bricks. I am struggling so hard with them.
I am on Taxotere and it is so awful. It attacked all my joints. I
had chemo last Wednesday so I am coming out of it now a little but.
When I begin to cook and get dressed it's a good sign. My hug has
been with me all last week.
Hugs,
Pami

I have been thinking alot about you today Pami..
It made me realise that i have nothing to complain about.. not really..
Hope you start feeling better soon.
Wrap yourself in the Hug and know we think of you..

FiederEls
Old September 12th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

You have been on my mind Pami. Glad you are feeling better. Glad too
that your hug is such comfort. Keep positive thoughts. We all are.
Big hugs, Taria

Old September 12th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:43:26 GMT, "pami"
wrote:

...I had chemo
last Wednesday so I am coming out of it now a little but. When I begin to
cook and get dressed it's a good sign.

I hope you feel better soon, Pami. (((another hug)))

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt
Old September 12th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate Dicey

pami wrote:

The few chemos hit me like bricks. I am struggling so hard with them. I am
on Taxotere and it is so awful. It attacked all my joints. I had chemo
last Wednesday so I am coming out of it now a little but. When I begin to
cook and get dressed it's a good sign. My hug has been with me all last
week.
Hugs,
Pami

((((((Pami))))))

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old September 12th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Well done indeed for battling on, Pami. I can only imagine how hard it
is. That's why you need your Hug. We are all trying to support you the
only way we can.
So kind of you to pop in and let us know how you are - even if it isn't
to say that you are feeling great.
How many is it of this type? We can join in the count down.
..
In message , pami
writes
The few chemos hit me like bricks. I am struggling so hard with them. I am
on Taxotere and it is so awful. It attacked all my joints. I had chemo
last Wednesday so I am coming out of it now a little but. When I begin to
cook and get dressed it's a good sign. My hug has been with me all last
week.
Hugs,
Pami

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 12th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
pami

Thank you to all replied. I usually reply back to each and everyone but my
poor wrists still have joint pain in them. I love you all!!
Pami