Hi

Old July 13th 06, 07:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
sandie

Default Hi

hi my name is Sandra and I ma new to this group. I have done some
crochet work in the past, but of late have been doing card making. I
am now wanting to get back into crochet. I have just about finished
a knitted baby shawl in hope of a grand child in the coming couple of
years ...thought I would get in early.
In the Spotlight Catalogue there is a pattern of some lovely crochet
squares "Knitting essentials Winter 2006" I would love this pattern if
anyone has it to share
thank you. Will be calling in regular to check out this wonderful
site
Cheers Sandra

Old July 13th 06, 08:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Cats

Hi Sandie

I don't post very much but I do read to learn here. There
are some wonderfully knowledgable and helpful people in this
group.

You mentioned Spotlight so can I assume that you are a
fellow Aussie?

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

ps.com...
:

Old July 13th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

sandie wrote:
hi my name is Sandra and I ma new to this group. I have done some
crochet work in the past, but of late have been doing card making. I
am now wanting to get back into crochet. I have just about finished
a knitted baby shawl in hope of a grand child in the coming couple of
years ...thought I would get in early.
In the Spotlight Catalogue there is a pattern of some lovely crochet
squares "Knitting essentials Winter 2006" I would love this pattern if
anyone has it to share
thank you. Will be calling in regular to check out this wonderful
site
Cheers Sandra

Welcome, Sandra. I don't have the pattern you mention, but I would love to
see samples of your card making. Do you have an album somewhere?

Higs,
Katherine

Old July 14th 06, 09:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

sandie wrote:
hi my name is Sandra and I ma new to this group. I have done some
crochet work in the past, but of late have been doing card making. I
am now wanting to get back into crochet. I have just about finished
a knitted baby shawl in hope of a grand child in the coming couple of
years ...thought I would get in early.
In the Spotlight Catalogue there is a pattern of some lovely crochet
squares "Knitting essentials Winter 2006" I would love this pattern if
anyone has it to share
thank you. Will be calling in regular to check out this wonderful
site
Cheers Sandra

Welcome Sandra,

Not much more that I can say except I hope I see you here often.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old July 14th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
David R. Sky

Hi Sandra,

Welcome to this terrific group! I've crocheted on and off for the past 33
years, didn't touch it after I went blind in 1984, have been enjoying it
once again for the past 3 years.

Do you have an email address for the company that puts out that catalog, or
a website?

I like your approach - get the project done early! I'm almost finished a
wedding gift for a couple that was married a year or more ago lol - I ran
out of the yarn I was using, had to get completely new yarn (and a lot more
of it!) so I could make sure the dye lots were the same. *embarassed
chuckle*

Best to you!

David in Vancouver, Canada